Chapter 3

Harry- I walk up to the stool when my name was called and when the hat was put on my head I say "put me into the corrected house"

Alaster- "it's good to see you back again Mr Potter but a surprising turn of events which I am truly sorry that happened even though lady magic and Hogwarts her self was truly to protect you but others were stopping them some how"

Harry- "let me guess, Dumbledore and his people?"

Alaster- "correct, they were stopping them as they took control of your own life but I know this time you won't be allowing them to do so, I am rooting for you, so is all the others because you see we all hate the headmaster and we don't wish death but he is making us head towards wishing that"

Harry- "I'm not surprised and this time I will definitely make sure everything ends up turning and going to the right direction after all everyone needs to be protected instead of control and this world seriously need to change or some people buck up there ideas"

Alaster- "agreed, now you still are fit for Slytherin is that the house you wish to go into or any others"

Harry- "what do you think is best to make sure the Headmaster doesn't get on my back side?"

Alaster- "either Slytherin because they will protect you or to make you less suspicious Ravenclaw"

Harry- "you chose"

Alaster- "IT BETTER BE SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- "thank you"

Alaster- "your welcome and when you can meet me again without the headmaster isn't around, maybe we could have a good chat"

Harry- "will do" I say before taking him off my head and putting him on the seat knowing a shocked and frozen Professor McGonagall will on drop him onto the floor. I ignore as everyone stays silent and their eyes following me as I head over and sitting down between Malfoy and Zabini.

Draco- "well atleast your in our house instead of Gryffindor" I whisper to him

Harry- "agreed"

----

Harry- I sit down in bed with a mind arts book in hand not that they know that seeing as I made the cover look like it is a defence book because don't want anyone finding out what I am up to as I need to keep my mind in check including making sure people like Snape and Dumbledore can get into it because I don't want them finding out anything do I.

Draco- "getting ready for a weeks worth of classes already"

Harry- I smile "what can I say I love my books"

Theo- "knowledge is good, lake of it won't get you any where in life, so the more knowledge you have the more you will find important situation easier"

Harry- "that I definitely agree with because we never know what life will give to us"

Draco- I hum before laying down in bed "you better sleep though, with how less food you had and being very skinny means that you will need more sleep"

Harry- "I know that unfortunately Draco, now don't worry I will get some sleep"

Draco- "good" I say before pulling the curtains around my king size bed close and go to sleep.

Harry- when I am ready I put my book down and cut my palm before looking around noticing everyone is asleep before doing so and put come of the blood onto the wood part of my bed. I mutter the blood ward as knowing that only I can close to my bed unless I allow some over. I open my eyes and see the blood sink into the wood because luckily it's a dark wood. I clean my hand off and pull Snowbell onto the bed hugging her to my chest after closing my curtains. I then close my eyes and fall asleep.

----

C.W.