Chapter 13

Draco- "Harry, Blaise has something to say to you" I look towards Blaise "go on take your time, I know you can do it because you told me you wanted to, and everything you want ends up happening"

Blaise- "hey"

Harry- I smile softly "hey" I love the sound of his voice straight away

Blaise- I smile back "I am happy I can now speak to you"

Harry- "and I am happy back, not that I wasn't happy before because I knew that I wanted you to not feel like you were pressured because there is probably people out there that probably would try and make you talk, for example Weasley and others"

Blaise- I nod "there is but luckily nothing they ever said, never worked"

Harry- "good because I hate when someone is pressured into something when they aren't ready"

Blaise- "I agree with that"

Harry- "How about a game?"

Blaise- "what kind of game"

Harry- "Twenty Question?"

Blaise- I smile "ooh I'm in"

----

Harry- I see her out of the corner of my eyes as I hide within the bathroom. I move out of my hiding spot when she goes as I grab the book and smirking to Myrtle who smirked back at me with her knowing that I am going to sort this out with the promise of me coming back and company because she is lonely and no one else will speak to her

I go back to the dorm and go straight towards my trunk making sure to seal the book and to make sure to put a cloak charm over the book when putting within my trunk, so no one but me can see the book.

----

Draco- "where were you last night when it was curfew time?"

Harry- "I woke up within the Libaray"

Draco- I snort "that I believe because you have done that right in front of me before when you didn't get much sleep and you didn't get much last night"

Harry- "can you blame me, there snoring practically shakes the whole room"

Draco- I chuckle "that it does and I am surprised how I can sleep through it"

Harry- "agreed but I think some people are just born more sensitive to noises that they can be easily woken up by it more than others, light sleepers"

Draco- I nod "I feel sorry for you light sleepers sometimes but then again I hate sleeping but end up dozing off anyway while I think doing something is better than sleep, Knowledge and more wise"

Harry- I hum "true but unfortunately our body needs it"

Draco- I sigh nodding me head "yeah unfortunately it does"

----

C.W.