Chapter 20

Harry- I sniff looking I when hearing my bedroom doors opening up seeing Blaise coming towards me giving me a sad smile as he comes onto the bed and pulls my into his arms which help me alot. I out m yhead on his shoulder "what am I going to do now?"

Blaise- "live my love"

Harry- I squeeze my eyes tears keep on pouring out even if I want to control them, to make them stop. I clutch onto the front of his shirt "I just didn't think it would be this bad. I knew it was bad but not this, I didn't know about Dudley or about the other children, I thought it was just all me that he was hurting, I wanted it to be that way just me instead of others even if I always wished to be love but instead I got all of that"

Blaise- "and now you have us all, the Malfoys, your father, me and the twins, soon there will be many more to love you because you are an loveable person that I don't know what I could do without you in my life, because before I too thought I was broken but then I was fixed, because you put that last piece of the puzzle in place. See you have helped others just like you wanted and there will be more to come. You got read of a man who cause alot of harm not just your self but many others in the world both past and presents but still you help. I am not saying this as a friend but because I love you in away that isn't friend like"

Harry- "and I love you too"

Blaise- I blink "really"

Harry- I smile putting my hand to his cheek "of course I do Blaise, I love you have for a while now, I know were teenagers now but the future will bring more to us"

Blaise- "and I will show you how much I love you and will help you along the way"

Harry- "I too will, as for what I am going to do I am going to finish what I came here to do"

Blaise- "exactly which is why she brought you back to the past"

Harry- I blink look at him "you know?"

Blaise- "of course I know, she gave me my memories of the past"

Harry- "when?"

Blaise- "last night when I was dreaming fate and mother nature both came to me, they gave me my memories and everything of before, I truly am glad that this time everything won't turn out the way it did before because before I loved you from a distance even when you were with that horrible Weasley girl, I always had you in my heart"

Harry- "back then I had friends who were against what I am, gay but this time round I am glad everything turned out for the best"

Blaise- "it certainly did love, it certainly did"

Harry- "and now we make everything possible for how we want it"

----

Harry- I smile as I walk into the compartment with the others following behind

Draco- "he is asleep"

Harry- I chuckle "he certainly is"

Draco- "what's his name?" I say now knowing the truth about who harry used to be but he hasn't mentioned this man

Harry- "Remus Lupin, he and my uncle Sirius are going to get to know my father really well"

----

C.W.