Chapter 10

Summer Hoildays

Harry- I wake up with a bang on my window. I turn seeing the twins there making me smile as I get up and open up the window after pulling the bars off. I get into the car and we drive off to the Weasley's.

When there I get out seeing Miss Weasley straight away "hello miss Weasley you don't mind me being here right, the twins invited me here"

Molly- this was good for our plans, I smile "of course, why don't you go and share a room with Ron"

Harry- "sorry but I rather not Miss Weasley, I will be staying in the twins room after all they didn't hurt snow drop here unlike your son also I will be making me own breakfast, lunch and dinner if that's alright"

Molly- I hold it all in "of course Harry"

Harry- "Potter" I then turn to the twins "shall we go?"

Fred- "of course Harryikins"

George- "let's show you the way"

Harry when we get up half of the stairs I see Ginny standing there pulling a funny face like last time "Jenny right, nice to meet you"

Ginny- I crunch my eyebrow together "it's not Jenny but Ginny" I then look to the twins didn't tell him to call me that right?"

Harry- "oh no they didn't tell me anything about you just that I over heard ron say your name before, well we better going then Jenny" I say walking past her and towards their room which had there names on the door

Fred- "you did it again on purpose didn't you?"

Harry- I snort "of course I did, if she ends up just like your younger brother I would never go anywhere near her as for now I am just making sure she isn't but I know she will end up breaking at some point"

George- "how do you know all that, about here breaking or testing her to make sure"

Harry- "let's just say I am a seer but not everything I see is always correct, please don't tell anyone"

Fred- I ruffle his hair "of course Harryikins"

---- Morning

Harry- I come down and head straight to the kitchen seeing Miss Weasley is already there making breakfast. I click my fingers quietly making everything I want to appear in front of me knowing this didn't have that food. I make myself a salmon sandwich out of salmon slices before heading to the table sitting down.

Molly- I turn and jump "ooh I didn't hear you come in or anything"

Harry- "learned that trick while at the Dursley's"

Molly- "your family?"

Harry- "oh there no family of mine even if they are blood, they could careless about me and I could careless about them"

Molly- "you shouldn't say that about then"

Harry- "of you know what they have done to me then you won't be saying that just because Dumbledore is telling everyone I was treated like a prince doesn't man it's true"

Molly- "everything Dumbledore says is true he is no liar"

Harry- "say that about the marks that my family left on my body, or that I my letter was addressed to the cupboard under the stairs or how I used to be just skin and bones before I came to Hogwarts" I say getting with Finishing my sandwich. I put it in the sink before leaving a shocked Molly Weasley behind.

----

Molly- "you told me the boy was treated like a prince"

Dumbledore- "so what they lifted a hand on him, he probably was being naughty and got a spanking, you can't believe everything that the boy says can you, you barely know him, so are you going to believe me or a stranger?"

----

C.W.