Chapter 9

Harry- "you know there is a easier way to get the stone right" I say feeling him behind me before I turn with the stone in my hand "this is a fake, he put a fake in the mirror, it will only burn you alive before you go turn into your future self let's just say it isn't a pretty sight looking like a baby"

Voldemort- "how?"

Harry- "I am not just Potter by blood but also a Black by blood they didn't must have the Metamorphosis ability that everyone knows of but Black also had a secret on they also had seer's in the family, hiding instead of being used by society pets when they truly believe they had power"

Voldemort- "were is the stone, the real one?"

Harry- "in his desk of course, if we go now he can get it before he come back"

Voldemort- "lead the way Potter"

Harry- and I did. When we got to the gargoyles I say "Lemon Drops" and they move allowing us up. I head over to his desk straight away not caring that the portraits where watching us as I close my head putting waving my hand in front of the draw and hearing a click as it opens up. I see the elder wand I look to make sure he is checking out the painting sn put it in my pocket while they to were not looking. I grab the stone and walking over to him "I give you this if you don't cause harm to me, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Severus Snape and all the Weasley except for Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley who Molly has him under her thumb unfortunately manipulation which he can't be helped out no matter what, Ronald Weasley and Ginvera Weasley. The people I said not to hurt or harm or leave out is because I want them to be protected and I don't want to be involved within this war even though Dumbledore is trying to make sure I am pulled into it either way, deal?"

Voldemort- "deal" I say with my hand out

Harry- I feel the magic from the deal seal itself before I hand it over "now you better get out of this castle and I better get out of here and to were I am supposed to be in the Slytherin dorm room before the old man gets back"

Voldemort- I nod "see you soon and pleasure doing business with you"

Harry- I nod before watching him get out of here the same way death eaters got away quickly by the black fog. I shake my head and look towards the portraits seeing his straight away. I wink "great grandfather" I say seeing the smirk on his lips before I walk out of the office

----

Harry- I hear a knock on my dorm door making me wake up. I grab my dressing gown putting it on and going over to the door blinking at them with sleepy eyes "yes?"

Dumbledore- "I am surprised to see you here Mr Potter"

Harry- I crunch my eyebrows together in confusion "why wouldn't I be?"

Dumbledore- "Voldemort is back"

Harry- I shake my head "no he isn't or I would of felt it also why does this involve me with this because I rather go back to sleep thank you very much"

Dumbledore- "because you are in danger boy"

Harry- I shake my head "no I ain't I am perfectly safe"

Dumbledore- "don't you understand Voldemort is back"

Harry- "and like I said this involves me how because I don't see why I have to be involved after all I am a eleven year old boy"

Dumbledore- "because you have to fight Voldemort"

Harry- "so I come to this world not knowing about anything until when I get my letter and now you expect me to fight a god knows how old wizard who more powerful and has more knowledge of magic then me, you are crazy old man because not going to happen, I ain't going on no suicidal mission at all, that's all you" I say before closing the dorm door in his and well my head of house who had this whole time was standing behind Dumbledore trying truly to keep a amusement emotions off of his face but luckily I can read people who are behind mask. I put wards and charms on it when hearing him trying to get it as I yawn and walk over to my bed, getting in once getting my dressing gown off and going straight to sleep with a smile in my lips.

----

C.W.