Chapter 17

Harry- my image has changed to look exactly like his over the past few days but I still have my mothers emerald bright AK green eyes which I am happy to have because green eyes a rare as well as my mothers were green but not as bright as mine.

I smile looking down at snow drop "everything is going the way I expect to be going" I chuckle when she jumps up with her paws on my knee making me lean down and stroke her "I know my little princess everything will just turn out alright with us standing there alive and ruling maybe with other by our side by the looks of it"

I pick her up and walk out of the room and downstairs to the dining room seeing everyone is there already enjoying there food. I sit down with her in my lap as I feed her some of her favourites while eating my one, of course using my wand to help feed her or it would be unhygienic if I used my hands because using them to eat for myself.

Draco- "so what's happening today?"

Narcissia- "we are going to get ready for your third year of course by going shopping"

----

Harry- I had to go and bump into him straight away "watch were your going Weasley"

Ron- I raise my eyebrow "do I know you?"

Harry- "I might have changed from last year Weasley but come on can't you recognise someone who stayed with you and your family for last summer"

Ron- I blink looking at him "you certainly have changed Potter, finally got someone to blood adopt you"

Harry- "no turns out, someone already had when I was a baby, he of course had my parents permission and soon I will be with him with the rest of my family, and let's just say your certainly aren't in it but some of your family are" I turn and leave not wanting to speak anymore when something hits my back knowing full well he send a spell at me. I turn again "seriously that's bad manners, who taught them to you, your mother or is it your father I bet your sister is exactly the same like you because really Ronald you shouldn't send a spell at someone when their back it turned to you, you want to be an Auror right, I heard you talk about it with your little friend, well doing that certainly won't get you to become an Auror but fail the test because one of the main rules are, never fire a spell at someone with their backs turn unless it's self defence, but looky here, this wasn't self defence at all"

Ron- "yes it was"

Harry- I put my hands out to everyone who is now watching "look around you, you have witnesses who say other wise, I was leaving meaning I didn't want any trouble and I certainly wasn't going to attack you, so truly what you did wasn't out of self defence but hate towards me because you wanted to become my best friend didn't you but I bet they were orders by someone weren't they instead of your own opinion of becoming my friend willingly, so I would watch out Weasley because I have power and money on my side, what do you have, Dumbledore? Well he won't get you anywhere when we go to court because I am filing a complaint on you, I will see you there Weasley, you will get a punishment that will fit the person"

----

C.W.