Chapter 14

Harry- When I hear my name I come up onto the dualing like stage which Snape and the idiot Lockhart which girls have been mooning over which he is fit but a right stupid idioy which puts all of that charm off. I look over to who I am against which is Ronald fucking Weasley who has a smirk on his face making me wonder if it's going to turn out just like next time. We start off with out backs to each other and after the count of three started firing hexes and spells at each other. I chuckle "that the best you back do Weasley" I say after sending him landing on his arse.

Ron- I smirk "oh it sure isn't" I say before getting up and making a large snake appear in front of us

Harry- "oh you poor thing" I say in english before kneeling down and putting my hand out which the snake come over while I make sure the idiot Lockhart doesn't come over. I pick the poor snake up "aww there is a cut on you, why don't I bring you with me and I will get that healed for you" I say in English still with not wanting anyone to know that I am a Paseltongue this time round, don't want the little secret out which Dumbledore bet he thinks I have but going to prove him wrong because I could use this ability for something good that no one will find out about.

Ron- "what are you doing Potter?"

Harry- "well you brought a snake here which is harmed and I am going to take care of it"

Ron- "how did you so that?"

Harry- "oh all creatures like me, I once before took care of an hedgehog and I took my familiar away from an abusive shop keeper who caused harm to her because she was a runt of her leash"

Ron- "it could understand you"

Harry- "of course Snakes can perfectly understand us they are intelligent like most creature within that way but unfortunately I wish I could understand like and other creatures"

Ron- "of course you can understand them"

Harry- I shake my head "nope just hissing for me"

Severus- "what are you trying to get out of this Mr Weasley"

Ron- "he can speak Paseltongue and is the lord of Slytherin I just know it"

Harry- "I Harry James Potter ain't no Lord of Slytherin, including I ain't no Paseltongue, So mote it be!" I say out loud before thinking 'please lady magic help me out here' I think to myself hopeing the whole myth of think towards lady magic she will hear I thoughts, and luckily she did as a light comes around me. I smirk to Weasley seeing the shock on his face knowing he is probably going to run to Dumbledore about this and if he doesn't then the whole school by the morning will know about this.

----

Draco- "you did amazing tonight Harry after defeating Weasley with that snake in your arms humiliating him in front of everyone by making fur appear all over him making him look like a human animal hybrid"

Harry- I chuckle softly "it was pretty funny wasn't it but unfortunately it will only last for the week but the best thing I bet he can't miss his lessons or anything, so we will be seeing Weasley Mcfurry Balls"

Draco- I snort "balls, good touch at the end"

Harry- "your welcome, now come on before we are late for curfew, I need some sleep after that, that's if I can go to sleep before because of their snores or because of laughing too much during through the night with what happened tonight"

Draco- "I don't think I am going to get much sleep either"

Harry- "little sleep party tonight cousin"

Draco- "little sleep party it is"

----

C.W.