Chapter 19

Warning I am sorry about this Chapter but putting the warning there for the stuff that's going to come

Tricia- "Don't you agree Mr Potter?"

Harry- "you know what I find funny about all of this, you want to know?"

Tricia- "go ahead Mr Potter?"

Harry- "how the supposed light lord apparently has me on his side but look were we are now, this man has been nothing but nosey towards me, trying to push me towards becoming friends with people who have not just hurt me familiar but other animals as well have bullied loads of students including myself including stalking me even both Ronald Weasley and Ginvera Weasley, they did last year and Ronald before that as if he is spying on me for a certain someone. Everyone in here thinks they know who I am were I come from or what my home life truly was but they don't know one bit at all because Dumbledore might tell you this and that but he hadn't truly checked up on me at all throug out the years I have been living with the Dursley's, that's eight I call them the Dursley's and not family because family wouldn't of done what they have done to me" I nod towards Narcissia "my aunt Narcissia has proof for what I am going to claim, she as a healer couldn't tell anyone until I allowed her after all Patient and Healer have to keep secrets between them, go ahead aunt Narcissia"

Narcissia- I walk over to Amelia "this is what I found out recently and been trying to help healing him since but he still has along way to go" I hand over the papers as well as I large vial full of his memories

Amelia- I nod "thank you Narcissia"

Narcissia- I nod back before going over sitting down next to my husband

Amelia- I walk out fo the room with the Minister and a few others to look over everything

Dumbledore- "day isn't about Mr Potter life but what happened between Mr Potter and Mr Weasley on that day when they were in Diagon Alley which I believe Mr Weasley is completely innocent because he was protecting himself"

Tricia- "there is proof from everyone what was there that day Mr Dumbledore, both memory and everyone's point of view and let's just say it definitely isn't looking good for you client"

Amelia- "thank you Tricia, now as for Mr Potter's paper let's just say the boy who lived that everyone believe was being treated like a prince what being treated like nothing more but a abused neglected house elf, doing everything for his family, chores like cooking from age five just when he could just reach the stove, barely even that. The harm that has come to Mr Potter isn't just normal abuse but also sexual abuse starting from the age of seven but stopped at the age of twelve when he was then blood adopted again by someone who I can't say" - pcrw ~ sorry : ( -

Dumbledore- "false that didn't happen at all, the Dursley's are a caring family that treated Harry Potter as a prince and loved him like a son"

Amelia- "you must be in denial because when we went through his memories as well as the papers which are to do with his medical history, we went over more finding out that for a year now Vernon Dursley's, Mr Potter uncle is now in prison for rape as well as having videos and photo of children within the attic which are all dated up to when they caught him but not just that but also murder and underage pregnancies, there were more males on that list then female but still it is wrong with children between seven to thirteen, as for his Aunt Petunia Durley with her husband has been abusing not just Mr Potrer but there son too, for the last eight years after there son started show magic too, they even forced him at the age of eleven into prostitution, starting from employs and workers that worked with Mr Dursley as for young Dudley he has a criminal record because of not going through therapy and taking his anger off private and abandoned building which he has been put into a mental health centre were he is getting help through everything he has been through because his parents left a upset angry broken boy behind but not everyone is full broken and can also be truly helped"

Harry- I blink at all the information that I am finding out, that this whole time when he and his friends were being horrible to me, he was taking his anger and everything out of me even though that is wrong it all makes sense behind it all and I wish were he is now in the centre he truly us getting help because he too deserves a family who will love him for him and never hurt him or pressure/force him into anything like that again.

Amelia- "as for the other paper work it shows what you have been stealing from Mr Potter accounts to give to not just yourself but Ginvera Weasley, Molly Weasley and Ronald Weasley and a few of your other followers like Alaster Moody and Nymphadora Tonks, so what can you say now because it seems that you Mr Dumbledore because you stole from a powerful lord as well as heir to Hogwarts and many other lines but put a child into that abusive house hold which isn't the first time because I have alot of over six hundred students muggleborn or halfblood who have been put into a abusive house hold or orphanage, starting from when you became a professor at Hogwarts were you helped or manipulate the head teachers into making them stay there through spells and potions" I look to my Auror "Arrest him" I shout and when I see him running I send a spell his way "and that young Mr Weasley is a form of self defence, you will be sentance to Azkaban for six months before going to community service for a while year"

----

C.W.