<Chapter Eight>

<Betty's POV>
The next day I went down to Galveston to collect my money. I had put an ice pack all over my body and taken pain killers. And despite my pep talk with Munae, I took a shot or two to get me through the day.

I arrived at her mansion parking lot in the front and just so happened to have to park next to a clean looking Bentley. It looks like hers. I forced myself not to scratch or dent it and walked to the entrance. I was let in easily and went and sat down at the bench. I wonder if she has a camera that can see people sit down or some sort of motion sensors.

"You came?"

She was getting something out of a vending machine and tossed me some baked Hot Cheetos. I was hesitant to take them. "Chill, they're weed infused, besides that, nothing foreign to any other normal bag of baked Hot Cheetos," she assured me. She led me back to her office. "I see you came back to see me," she said with a smirk in her voice. She went to her desk and begin throwing down stacks of money and sorting it out.

"I came to get my money, Munae."

"And that too," she said with pretend optimism.

"Don't ever do what you did yesterday again," I warned her. "Or what?" she asked with doll like innocence and a cock of her head. "I don't like it," I simply said, "and I'm not with that gay shit."

"So you're straight? I always figured that with the way you acted when Murriz was found quite literally doing the laundry."

I walked over to her to do something but she handed me my money. "I have another job in fifteen minutes. I just need backup, but I'm sure you despise me enough that you would let somebody kill me," she said blandly. She then put up her money and stared boredly at a pitcher on her desk. That bitch. She did that on purpose.

"Don't touch me again, or you'll regret it," I said leaving the office.

"Wear all black and a ski mask. I got some opps to catch."