<Chapter 16>

<Betty's POV>
Munae left awhile later, looking slightly disappointed about the turn of things tonight. I just refused to fuck her if she didn't know what to expect or half of what we were doing. I still couldn't believe this was her first time either. I thought she had been playing this whole time. I didn't even get to do shorty's pussy dirty. I sighed and ran me some bath water. I needed to relax and process what I had seen anyways. A whole person shot behind me. So close to me.

If I had been moved an inch I could have been dead. I'm surprised I didn't shit myself right there. I let the warm water calm me and I closed my eyes. The fire place noise I played on my phone calmed me. I could fall asleep like this.

"She's a stud, Betty."

I sighed out. "This isn't like me."

I ran some water over my face. I had never felt so conflicted before since I had realized I liked girls at a young age. Not only do I have to be gay, I have to like studs too? I have to....be a switch even? Why me? Why couldn't I just like dudes. Like dick. Want kids. Be girly? Maybe I'm so conflicted because deep down I don't want this but this is me. So do I be myself and be unhappy in the back of my head or be someone else and be happy? Knowing what I'm doing....is possibly incorrect in the eyes of the Lord? Is liking girls even a sin, or is it a lie made up by humans.

I'm so conflicted.

I turned the noise off and listened to the rain letting up. I needed to visit an old friend. Somehow I knew that this would help me make the correct decision.

I got dressed and called up my little sneaky link, Avery. She said she was ready any time and that she had just got done smoking. I made sure I looked fly, then left the house with an umbrella in hand just in case it started raining again. By now it was almost morning. I looked around cautiously for anybody that Munae might have sent to watch my place, but I couldn't even see them. I hope they wouldn't follow me to Avery's. Honestly though, I'd probably throw them off because it had been awhile since I had dropped by her place and I was sure to get lost unless I used directions.

I got into my car and looked in the back just in case. Nobody. I locked my doors and put on my seatbelt. I warmed up the car then connected my phone to SoundCloud. I turned to my favorite playlist then got to driving. I put in the directions I had saved for Avery's house into my Maps. It took me a good twenty minutes to get to her place but it was finna be worth it.

Hopefully.

I pulled up on the other side of the street in front of her house since it was just woods right there. I got out, looked around, then text her that I was there as I walked up the steps. "Took long enough," she snatched open the door as soon as I got close to it. I came inside and she pulled me onto her couch. "You givin me some dick or what?"

"Shh, you must've missed me," I murmured, letting her fall gently against the cushions. I took off my things and started feeling on her coochie. "She better be clean this time."

"Bettyyyyy, don't play wimme, you know I always keep my shit good."

"And that's on what?" I asked as I took her tank top off and exposed her hard nipples. "Bettyyyyy, I can't wit youuuuu. Period." She pulled me closer and we started making out. She pulled back and shook her head, "Where lil Betty at?" I smirked, "It's that good?"

"You tryna video dis or nah?" she rolled her eyes, taking off her pajama shorts. She spread her legs for me and I got myself prepared to fuck her senseless. "Whatever you want mamas." She tied back her hair and got herself comfortable. "You know...it's been a minute since I've went on a date, I think we should go on a date."

"Avery you know we not even like that," I sighed. "Girl, I shave my coochie fo you. We is like dat."

I locked my tongue between her lips and she shivered, "Remember last time?"