<Chapter 12>

<Betty's POV>
I went back to my car and angrily started it. What the hell was wrong with Munae? I knew she was crazy but gahhdamn! And then for me to kiss her? What's wrong with me?

I pulled out of the mansion parking lot and left Galveston ASAP. I was scared of what Munae might do next. She had the most power in her hands, and she could easily have me or my family killed. I should have never took this job.  And why does she like kissing me and shit? What's up with the weirdness?

"Breathe Betty. Breathe," I whispered. I breathed in and out all the way home. Once I got there I heated me up some lasagna and some pizza rolls. I popped open a Sprite and sat bundled up on my couch. My eyes were watered up and I was shaky. Munae was really scary. How had it never struck my feeble mind that I was dealing with a straight up murderer. I felt something odd in my stomach, but I took it as hungry. I shoved two pizza rolls in my mouth, still freshly hot, and let it's contents ooze onto my tongue.

I ignored the burn and chased it down with Sprite. My TV was off, but I stared at it like the most interesting show ever was on. I wanted to call my mom, but I was too sad.

How dare Munae take Murriz away from me??

I got to play her game to get what I want and what I want is revenge.