<Chapter 15>

<Munae's POV>
After our shower and Betty cleaning her kitty extensively to get the soap out, she smiled at me softly and told me to get on the bed.

"For what? On my back?" I asked curiously.

So far I had been doing things by impulse or from movies I had seen. Why did she want me to get on the bed? She took off her towel and laid it on the chair and took mine off without asking. She went over to her closet, and I watched her delicious body move. She didn't have to stand on her tippy toes to reach things. She lifted her arm up and got out some things. She told me to close my eyes then. The last thing I saw was her ass jiggle as she stopped grabbing things from the top.

I felt something heavy go on the bed and then other things. I was laid naked on my back on the bed, covering up my eyes. "Trust me on this okay?"

"Okay," I said.

I felt my legs lift up, and my ankles being tied. Something like butterflies and horniness fluttered inside of me. She lifted up my hands and I closed my eyes. I felt myself being tied to...an object. She hummed something that sounded like a Trey Songz...song.

"What are you gonna do?"

"You'll see soon."

Why did she sound so evil and powerful? I felt something hit my leg hard. "What the-

She covered up my mouth and real panic began to set in. I only knew how to use weapons and fight but I didn't know how to get myself out of all these restraints. Something hit me again and made a loud noise. "Girl, I'm not no damn horse." My voice grew muffled as she pulled the mouth covering over my face tighter. She spread my thighs, my ankles still bound. I felt her tongue slide up my stomach to my neck.

She played with my neck some more, sucking on it and getting it saturated in her spit. She trailed her hands down the spit trail and stuck them slowly into me. After she was done trying to lick my neck off and was done fingering me, I felt the bed move with whatever heaviness she had put on it. "I'm not going slow. You're a good girl, you can take it," she purred into my ear quietly. I felt her move closer to me on the bed, and then push something big into me.

"Betty, what the hell is this?" I tried to say.

With one hand she gripped my shaking thigh, the other I could tell was on whatever she was pushing into me. My pussy sucked it up, and it was slick as it went in and out of me. "This my pussy now." I tried to move up but I couldn't and Betty snatched me back down. Her firm hands gripped my soft body and I just about melted. "Take this." My hands gripped each other, damn near tearing skin as she went into me quickly. I didn't know Betty had a dick. That had to be the only logical explanation.

I moaned and moaned.

I never imagined..sex..to be like this. My hands shook with anger as she kept going. I needed a break, she was going too fast, my pussy was going to destroyed. "Betty-

"Daddy, the name's Daddy," she breathed hard. She slid it slowly out of me and my pussy throbbed heartlongingly. She pulled the thing down from my mouth and opened my eyes. "What?" she asked a little sharply. "What the hell." My eyes travelled down to this...fake dick she had. "What is that?" I pointed. "My- This?" she asked, looking almost horrified. "Are you sure you're gay, Munae?" she asked looking taken back. "Yea," I said surely.

"I think you should do a little research on..these type of things, Munae." Betty..I mean Daddy began to untie me and I frowned. "Why are you stopping?" I whined. "Because, this is like practically fucking a ninth grader."

"I mean I pretty much failed ninth grade year if that makes things any better," I tried to joke, wanting to figure out why she was stopping. "But Daddy," I pouted. "Shh, that's my pussy anyways. You'll get more soon," she promised me. After I could sit up (with her assistance) she eyed me. "This wasn't your first time or nunin was it?" I touched my hurt kitty. "Yes."

Betty gaped, "I wouldn't have went in like that if I had known. You just seem so...like you have hella girls."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Betty."

Betty looks away and put up her things, "I'm not even gonna do everything I wanted. I think you should....look into some things first."

"At least you like me now," I smirked.

"Dont mistake this for liking you, Munae. I was merely doing your vagina a pleasurable favor," she said with hard eyes. She put her things up and went into the kitchen. I smiled after her retreating figure. She was a little more of a handful than I thought.