Introduction

The original character of this story is William Thompson.

William Thompson is the leading commander of the Maple Monarchy Fleet stationed at Azur Lane.

He is the only human commander in Azur Lane.

In this story, the human race is on a course toward extinction with an average of 10,500,000 around the war-torn world. The majority of them have jobs supporting their empires and fleets.

Few have commanding jobs.

The Maple Monarchy Fleet is the equivalent of the Royal Canadian navy from the start to early post-second World War.

Though in the game they are part of the Royal Navy, several ships back in the day were transferred from the Royal Navy to the RCN and renamed throughout the war.

To name a few.

HMS Foxhound became the HMCS Qu'Appelle

HMS Fortune became the HMCS Saskatchewan

HMS Comet became the HMCS Restigouche

HMS Crescent became the HMCS Fraser

And the HMS Cygnet became the HMCS St. Laurent.

These along with several other ships will have been transferred from the Royal Navy to Maple Monarchy and renamed in the story.

I may even add in other small navies that are not in-game such as the Anzac navy or the Romanian navy.

The book will start just before and go through the anime. Once finished what comes after will be my own story.

All Maple Monarchy ships prefixes are HMCS.

Dec, 2020