Chapter 21 - The dark lord rises again

Draco's pov:

I was sitting on my bed inside my room reading a book, with Owlbert taking a nap when I heard a knock on my door. "It's open." I said, putting my book down, then Harriet came in. "Hey Draco, Peter just got here and...he has the Dark lord with him." Harriet said, I quickly got off my bed and followed Harriet. Me and Harriet went to the dining room and we saw Peter holding the Dark lord in his arms.

Mother, Father, and Professor Snape were shocked to see him like this. "Harriet, do you have the blood?" Peter asked and Harriet nodded, then gave Peter the vial filled with Potter's blood. "Peter, let the ritual begin." Voldemort said his voice sounded so weak and raspy, and everyone nodded. "Okay children brace yourselves." Father said, then me and Harriet held hands and Father used an Apparition spell and we were soon teleported to a graveyard.

Once the Apparition was over, me and Harriet felt sick straight from the stomach. "You know most people vomit on their first time with teleporting using the Apparition." Mother said, and I can see how that can happen. Once me and Harriet got over our nuasia, Snape, Peter, and the dark lord came. We all walked to a large stone cauldron, Snape used incendio to light the bottom of the cauldron and it started boiling at a rapid speed.

"It is ready my lord." Peter said, preparing the ingredients. "Then begin the ritual." Voldemort said, Peter was hesitant but finally had the courage to start. Peter gently lowered the Dark lowered into the stone cauldron. Peter then began to speak quickly and his voice was trembling. "Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son." Peter commanded, then one of the grave slits opened and a thin trail of white dust rose from it. The trail of dust fed into the cauldron which changed the coloring from as black as the night sky to a bright poisonous blue.

Everyone was scared of what would happen once the ritual was complete. When the sizzling from the cauldron stopped, Peter grabbed a dagger from his coat and seemed hesitant on saying the next words. "Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed, you will revive your master." Peter said as he raised his arm over the cauldron, me and Harriet quickly covered each other's eyes and we heard screaming, from the now one-handed man, and a loud splash sounded.

When Wormtail finally fought his way to standing, mother helped Peter stood up as everyone watched him struggle with the pain he was having. He may be a coward but he is very determined with things, you got to give him that. Me and Harriet put our hands down from our faces and we saw Peter holding the vial holding Potter's blood, he raised it up high and spoke. "Blood of the enemy, taken by force, you will resurrect your foe." Peter said, then added some of the blood into the cauldron.

Suddenly the fire rises up and in the shades of the fire, the creature rises up. The creature started to grow and grow until the flames eventually died down. The figure of a man is visible to everyone, he was wearing a black long robe, scaly skin and he was bald. Lord Voldemort has risen again. "Severus, my wand." Voldemort said, Snape soon brought out a wand and gave it to lord Voldemort.

Lord Voldemort soon faced me and Harriet, the dark lord walked up to Harriet and inspected her, they were making direct eye contact and no one dared to speak. "My lord." Peter said and their eye contact broke and Voldemort faced him. "Wormtail, your arm." Voldemort said, then Peter showed Voldemort his now handless bleeding arm. Voldemort waved his wand around Peter's arm then a metal hand a apperead. "Thank you...thank you, my Lord." Peter said, then Voldemort faced father.

"Lucius. Your arm." Voldemort said, then father stepped forward and showed his blank left forearm. Voldemort placed his wand on father's forearm, then a dark mark of a snake and skull appeared on him, then Mother, Peter, and Severus. "Now they'll know, they'll all know." Father said, looking at the mark on his forearm. "I do wonder if the others are still loyal towards me or...have turned their backs against me." Voldemort said, then looked at Harriet.

"You have grown so much the last time I saw you." Voldermort said and looked directly at Harriet's scar. "I can sense that all your magic is now unlocked. You have become a powerful witch haven't you." Voldemort said, Harriet nodded then Voldemort. "You three have all protected a part of my soul. Harriet is my horcrux and you have all done well in protecting her." Voldemort said and their eyes widened, because they never knew Harriet had a part of Voldemort's soul.

All of a sudden black smoke started to appear around everyone. Soon there were people in black robes and from what I recognize those were Death eater robes. "My lord...you have returned." One of the death eaters said and all the Death eaters bowed down to him. "Rise." Voldemort commanded and they did. "Twelve long years have I waited to see you all again, and it seems only yesterday that I have seen you all. I am very disappointed in you all. Not one of you has tried to find me." Voldemort said, then looked at Mother, Father, Severus, and Peter.

"All but Wormtail, Severus, Lucius, and Narcissa." Voldemort said, and I felt Harriet hold my hand out of fear. "My lord...please forgive us." one of the Death eaters begged. "We did not know where to look for you. We didn't even know where to start." Another Death eater said, getting on their knees and begging for forgiveness. "I will forgive you all, and I hope to see you will all do better." Voldemort said and all the Death eaters nodded.

"Now everyone is excused to resume what they were doing before." Voldemort said, then every Death eater left. "Lucius, Severus, Narcissa, your children may all go back to the Malfoy manor. Wormtail and I will stay at the hut on the mountain." Voldemort said, father nodded then he used his wand and teleported me, and Harriet back to the Malfoy manor.

Mother, father, and Severus were going to come home late tonight. "Ah, Master Malfoy, Ms. Harriet. Dinner is ready." Dobby said, Me and Harriet smiled and went to the dining room. "Thank you for preparing dinner Dobby." Harriet said with a smile on her face, taking a seat down next to me. "You are most welcome." Dobby said, then food appeared on the table. "You can leave Dobby and make sure to grab some food for yourself." I said, then Dobby left.

"Okay, so tonight was...eventful." I said and Harriet nodded. "Well, on the bright side, we know the truth about Voldemort." Harriet said and I smiled then we started to eat dinner together.