~Chapter Two~

5 minutes later we walked up to a building with a red neon sign on the front. We made it to Bucks at last. 

"Hey doll, if I wander away for a bit and it gets late, don't go home. Darry'll beat my ass. Call him and tell him you're going to get a room at Buck's." 

"Fine." I walked past him, bumping him in the shoulder.

I walk into the bar. The smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol wafted into my nostrils. Time to party.

"Hey, Buck," I walk over to Buck. "One beer please"

He puts an opened beer bottle on the counter; I put 25 cents in place of the beer bottle.

A/N- I don't know exactly how much a bottle of beer cost in the 60s,

I finished half the bottle in one big gulp. "Woah, be careful you still have to get home," Dally said into my ear, which startled me. "What are you, my dad?" I ask him, annoyed. "You can call me that if you want," he said slyly. "Your disgusting Dallas Winston," I said then walked away.

I finished my beer, got another one and sat on the barstool.

"Hey baby, how 'bout you come on home with me?" Said an obviously drunk man.

"Piss off," I said finishing my beer.

"Come on, you'll enjoy yourself"

I turned around, got off my stool and slugged him right in the nose.  He reached up to his now bloody nose, then slugged me back, right in the eye. I pushed him in the jaw real good then kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He bent over in pain then punched me a couple of times, reopening the cut on my face and making a few new ones. This time I punched him even harder, knocking him to the ground. He got back up and got me in the lip. I tried punching back but someone was pulling me back by the waist. "Coming to pick up, your little bitch?" The man asks someone behind me. I started kicking and punching whoever has a hold of me. 

"Calm down (Y/N), let's go get you cleaned up," Dally said. As Dally lead me up the stairs, by one arm, I flipped the drunk guy off. We got to Dally's room, he walked into the bathroom, to get a medkit I suppose and I sat on the bed. I didn't want to know how many girls he's had in this bed.

He came back with the kit, this reminded me of earlier when I fixed up his cut. "God, (Y/N) you can't get in fights like that, if the fuzz would have shown up then you, Pony and Soda would have gotten sent to a foster home so quick." "It's not my damn fault that creep was trying to pick me up!" God this guy makes me mad. 

He started putting rubbing alcohol on my wounds. It burned like hell but I wasn't going to tell him that. "I never said it was, I don't think Darry wants you guys in a foster home." He says.

"The only one he really cares about is Soda, he always yelling at Pony and me for no God Damn reason!" I can feel my face heating up. "You know he cares about you-" "Well he doesn't show it!" I yell "I don't need your help anyway" I get up and storm out the door, down the stairs and out the door into the cold night air. 

Part of me knows Darry does care but sometimes it doesn't feel like it. I can feel tears streaming down my face. Dallas doesn't get it, Darry's not hounding on him all the time. I hear footsteps behind me. Dallas grabs my shoulders and turns me around. I try to fight his grasp, but I start crying even harder, the next thing I know I'm crying on his shoulder. I look up at him and he wipes the mascara stains off my face. I smash his lips up against mine, a few seconds later I pulled away realizing what I'd just done. I felt my face go red. "Come on doll, let's get you back home, your adrenaline is high, you're not thinking,"

~Dally's POV~

I was wiping (Y/N)'s mascara stains off of her face. I feel her lips against mine, it was overwhelming, she pulls away. I'm shocked, the only thing I can say is "Come on doll, let's get you back home, your adrenaline is high, you're not thinking," We both pull out weeds and light them as I take (Y/N) back to the Curtis house.