~Chapter Sixteen~

TW; smut

-Your POV-
Dally locked the door, I smiled. I got up and walked over to him, slowly taking off his jacket. I pulled him close, him kissing my neck, real hard. He grabbed my ass, I let out a soft moan. I brought his lips up to mine, deep and passionately, it was real heated. He pushed me up against the wall, sliding his hands under my shirt, his cold hands touching my skin, he lifted my shirt off, slowly. I laid down on the bed, he walked over and straddled me. We moved against each other. He pulled off my pants, I smirked, god this was gonna be fun. I pulled down his pants. He kissed my neck again and pulled my hair, it felt really nice. We pulled down each other's underwear. He unclasped my bra and threw it across the room. He kissed my lips then made his way down my neck and torso. I knew where he was going with this, he put his head between my legs. I let out a loud moan. "Shh doll, someones gonna hear," I bit my lip. He made his way back up to my lips. I pulled his hair, he grabbed the back of my neck. I was breathing heavily. He grabbed protection and put it on. "Doll, brace yourself."

 He slowly slid in, I pulled his hair really hard. 

"Dal, that hurts," 

"I know, you'll be ok," He says, he was in.

We moved up and down, I let a few moans escape my lips. He was being less gentle than last time, but I didn't mind. We were sweating, a lot actually. He pulled out. I flipped him over, it was my turn. I made my way down his body, giving him head, he moaned. I moved my way back up to him, he flipped me over then went in again, I let out a gasp. I gripped the sheets, arched my back, and tilted my head upward. I panted heavily. "Dally, stop teasing me, you gotta move," and move is what he did. Roughly, in fact, we both let out small moans. I never wanted this to stop, I gripped his back as he moved again, my legs hurt. "Dally my legs hurt when you stop," "Ok Doll," We moved alright, he pulled out. "No Dally go back," He pushed back in. I started to sweat again. I raked my nails down his back, "Want me to keep going?" I nodded. He pushed in farther. "Dally!" I screamed, that one hurt. He pushed in, and grabbed my butt, I moaned. I brought him to me kissing my lips. He was still in me. I moved back and forth, panting. He pulled out and brought me on top, it was weird, we went back in for it, as we were going he was kissing my chest leaving kisses that were for sure going to be hickeys. I sat right up, and let out a big moan. "Oh my god, it hurts," I whimpered. "Do you want me to stop?" We were right on each other now, I whispered in his ear. "Keep going," I didn't have words to describe what was happening. It was wonderful and painful. I sat up, he pulled me back down and pulled out he moved back to my chest. kissing it, leaving more hickeys. "Dal, again," He went back in, I breathed heavily, the pain felt good, "Dally go faster," and that he did. Boy was it fun. Dally put his finger to my lips in order to keep me from yelling. He pulled out and I laid down beside him. We were both sweating. After a few minutes, he said. "Let's go take a shower," We got out of bed, he carried me to the bathroom. He turned on the hot water as we stepped into the shower kissing. He closed the curtain. He pulled off the protection. I look all over his body. I wanted more. He looks at me, lifted me up and pushed me against the shower wall. He pushed in again, "Oh my god, Dally you better pull out," I moaned, he went up and down, then pulled back out, we finished off our shower and dried off. 

Someone knocked on the door. "Hey, Dally is y/n in there?" It was Soda...