~Chapter Nineteen~

I woke up and got ready for work. I put on my DX shirt and my jeans. I put on some mascara, brushed my teeth and hair. I walked to the DX. I clocked in and monitored the register. "Hey Soda," I say.
"Oh, hey y/n I didn't realize you clocked in,"
I nod and continue to count the money in the register. I go and stock shelves, a group of greaser girls walk into the DX. They start chatting with Soda,  he's just making conversation. One of them is that broad Sylvia, Dally's ex. She starts walking over to me.
"So your that bitch that stole Dally," she says chewing her gum loudly. Her face had makeup piled onto it.
"I mean I didn't really steal him, you guys didn't seem to have a very strong relationship anyways," I say trying to remain calm.
"He'll never love you, he'll dump you flat on your ass like he has every other girl,"  She spat.
That got me going. "Do you think he loved you?! Is that why he came to me?" She hit me right across my face. "Try me bitch," I say daringly. She hit me in the stomach. I punched her back. " Soda came rushing over.
"Y/n, what the hell is going on?!" He asks alarmed.
"This is Dally's ex," I stated.
"Oh, well Sylvia you better leave," she stormed off and mumbled "Fu€king Bitch," I couldn't help but smile, I had got my thoughts across. I finished my shift and walked home. After eating supper with my brothers and talking about what the events of the day were we all went to our rooms, passing the evening then going to sleep