~Chapter Seventeen~

Oh God, Soda. 

"I'll be right there, Dally and I scrambled to get our clothes on, "Y/n go in the bathroom, put your clothes on and look for stuff to clean my cuts, we're gonna pretend that you are just cleaning my wounds," Dally explains. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I told Soda that we slept together." "It's ok, should we just tell him what happened then?" Dally asks. "Sure, but you should still get dressed," I looked down at my half-naked body. "Oh yeah," I got dressed then Dally opened the door, I sat on the bed. 

"Hey," I say, I must have looked real guilty.

"Darry wants you home soon, if you want you can come with me, "Soda says.

"Yah sure, I'll meet you downstairs," I say, Soda leaves the room. I walk over to Dally.

"Can't wait til next time," I whisper in his ear. He smiles back seductively. I left and went to meet Soda downstairs. Soda and I walked out of the bar together. 

We were about a minute into the walk when Soda said, "Was I interrupting something?"

"Well no, not really," I replied, embarrassed. 

"You guys slept together again, didn't you?" 

I looked down feeling a blush crawl up my neck. "Yeah....."

"I had a feeling when Johnny said you were going to see Dally,"

"I really dig Dally,"

"Just be careful, you know Dally, he's liable to dump you,"

"I know,"

We made it back to our house, Soda opened the door for me. I said Hi to Darry and walked into my room. I pulled down the collar of my shirt to examine what Dally had done. The marks were a reddish-purple. 

"Woah, he really did a number," Soda said.

"Oh god, Soda, I didn't know you there," I exclaim.

"I don't like to think of what Dally did to you, but you seem happy. Just I don't want to hear details," Soda chuckled. "Night Soda," I said crawling into bed.

"Night Y/n"

I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking about Dally.