~Chapter Six~

"Dally and you did what?" Soda asks me, alarmed.

"We kissed okay, it's not that big of a deal!" I snappily answered back.

"He's a terrible influence on any girl he meets, he will dump you right on your ass," Steve butts in.

"I honestly don't know what came over me, I don't even like him!" I confessed.

"Just be careful Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt," Soda replies.

"I will. I'm going to work the register." I walk past Soda, into the store.

-Time skip to after work ~

I clocked out and close up shop. I think I'm going to go to the lot for a bit. I can see the lot now, the sound of an engine in the distance. I sit on the couch in the lot and light a cancer stick. The engine sounds closer, it's probably the socs, its like 8 pm. 

"Hey baby, wanna come to hang out with us? We can show you a real nice time," The soc that's driving the car asks me. These assholes are sick, I'm not going to give them what they want.

"No thanks, I'm good," I reply, not wanting to start anything. The soc walks up to me, leans in and whispers; "I said we can show you a real nice time." 

I stand up. "Make me," I whisper in his ear, the punch him in the face. God, Dallas is rubbing off on me. The soc staggers back and his friends walk up to me and they look like they're ready to fight. Before they can touch me, I reach in my pocket, looking for my switchblade. I pull it out of my pocket and flick it open. I hold out the blade threateningly as a soc approaches. I walk toward him and slice his arm, he winces in pain. Another soc comes up behind me unexpectedly and yanks me down my hair, then snatches the switchblade from my hand, then pressing it against my throat. Another socs kicks me in the stomach. He soc with the blade up against my throat laughs. "So, do you wanna consider now, doll?" The way he said doll isn't jokingly like Dally's, it's full of bitterness and anger. "The answers still no, asshole," I spat. He presses the blade, not into my throat but into my cheek. I wince,  I try to numb the pain as much as I can. "Well, then I'm just going to have to mess up that pretty little face of yours." He makes another cut, I can feel the blood trickle down my face. I punch the soc in the socs, hard. He fell to the side. I took this as my chance to stand. I punched one of the socs, but the other three ganged up on me. Everything was started the go blurry, I taste blood and I fell a soc punch me hard in the stomach. 

Everything went black...