~Chapter Three~

Y/N's Pov

Dally and I walked in silence as we headed back to my place, I can't believe I just kissed that asshole! I don't know why; I didn't have that many drinks, not as many as I would have liked. 

I just hope Darry's not gonna yell at me for getting into a fight. The old, I just fell trick won't work this time. Well, here it is, my house. It can't be that late, at least Darry can't yell at me for missing curfew.

I walked up the steps, Dally opened the door for me and we stepped inside. Darry was still in his armchair. He looked up from his newspaper. Oh god, here we go. 

"Y/N, what the hell! Dally, I'm gonna kill you-"

"Darry, it wasn't his fault! A creepy drunk guy at the bar was trying to pick me up! I was trying to defend myself!" I told Darry. He looked as if he was going to kill Dallas. 

"Don't stick up for him!" Darry yelled at me. 

"I'm not! I'm going to bed, I'm tired." the cuts on my face started to hurt. I rushed into Soda and I's room, slamming the door. I flopped down onto my bed. Why the hell did I kiss him, I hate his guts. 

I hear the door creak open, Soda entered. I sat up my head throbbing. He sat down on the end of my bed. 

"Y/N, are you ok?"

"Other than my face, yeah I'm fine." I lied. I shouldn't tell Soda about Dally, after all, I was a bit tipsy and like he said my adrenaline was high, that kiss meant nothing. "I'm going to go and clean up these cuts," I said, trying to cut the conversation short. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I went in and closed the door, I grabbed the Med-kit out of the cupboard and began to clean my wounds with its contents. 

Dally walked in. "Jesus, Dally, what if I was going to the bathroom!" I said, he shouldn't just walk in like that.

"I figured I'd help clean up your cuts since you stormed off before I could finish." He grabbed some gauze off the counter and soaked it in peroxide. He started patting my wounds. After he was finished with the on my cheek, he grabbed a band-aid and put it on.

I ripped the band-aid off. "I'm not a five-year-old anymore," I looked him right in the eyes with a scowl on my face. He just smirked at me, God, he thinks he's so cool.

I tried walking out but he grabbed my shoulder. This feels like before.

"Sit doll, we're not done," He said as he put down the lid on the toilet and patted it, gesturing for me to sit. Dallas Winston, actually kind of caring, that's new. "So about earlier-" I cut him off. "Dally, look I'm fine." 

"No, not about that. He inspected a cut, then leaned too close to me and whispered in my ear. "Why did you kiss me?" His hot breath sent shivers down my spine causing my face to heat up. "Look Dal it was nothing ok, I was tipsy." I got up and left, I couldn't deal with this. I needed to clear my thoughts, I grabbed a beer and walked out the door. 

I'm going to the lot.