~Chapter Eighteen~

-time skip, three weeks later on a Saturday afternoon-

TW SMUT

I was home alone once again and I decided to call Dally, he said he would be over shortly. He came in through the door, I walked up to him. "You know, no one's home," I whisper in his ear. I lead him to my bedroom. I pulled off my shirt, Dally slid his hands down my chest and undid my belt, I stood there in my underwear while I took off Dally's shirt and pants. We kissed passionately, we walked over to the bed, I got on top, straddling him. He unclasped my bra and grabbed my chest, I moaned. I sent a trail of kisses down his bare chest, then back up to his lips, he flipped me over and trailed kisses down my body, gripping my thighs he removed my underwear with his teeth. I grabbed the blanket as he put his head by my legs. He took off his underwear and I handed him protection, He slid it on then slid into me. I gasped, moving around a little. He pulled out then went in again. "Dally," I panted. He grabbed my butt. "Yeah?" He questioned. "Take it off, just pull out," "Ok," He said. He took it off and put it in the garbage can.

He pushed in again, it felt different. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah," He moved. I moaned loudly a couple of times, Dally pulled out and laid beside me. "That was amazing," I panted. "You were amazing," He said looking at my eyes. I gave him a soft peck on the cheek, we got dressed and then went to the Dingo. We watched cheesy beach movies for hours about halfway through our movie marathon Johnny and Pony came along, which meant Dally and I had to pretend to hate each other. "I'm gonna walk you guys back to the Curtis Home," Dally said as the last movie ended. We all smoked as we walked back to the house. The four of us entered, Darry looked up, obviously angry. 

"Y/N, care to explain why there's a used condom in your trash can?!" Darry said sternly.

I looked down in silence, my face red.

"Well?" He said impatiently. 

"Tell him," Dally whispered.

"I had Sex with Dally," I burst out. Pony and Johnny stood with their mouths open, Soda looked down at the ground.

"You did WHAT with WHO?" Darry's real mad.

"I had SEX with DALLY," I repeated. 

"I'm gonna kill you Dallas!" Darry yelled, walking towards him. I stop him.

"Darry I wanted to, he didn't make me!"

Dallas was silent for once. "God so help me, if you get pregnant! Especially with HIS kid!"

"Darry, we're being safe!"

"I don't like you being in a relationship with Dally!"

I got angry. "Just because I'm your kid sister doesn't mean I'm a kid!" I say loudly.

"I know it's just that you're growing up and I don't like that," Darry looked sad.

"Darry, just because I'm growing up doesn't mean I'm gonna leave," I explain.

Darry pulled me into a hug. We let go.

"Dally, if you do ANYTHING to hurt her, I will hurt you," Darry said threateningly.

"I won't hurt her, I promise,"

After all of that, Dally left. The rest of us went to bed. Johnny stayed the night. I'm glad Dally and I don't have to keep us a secret anymore and with that, I fell asleep.