~Chapter Fifteen~

I woke up from a good night's sleep. I saw Soda sitting up in bed, looking at a pile of records, Steve must have this Saturday's shift. I got out of bed groggily.

"Morning Soda,"

"Morning,"

"Wher are the other two?" I ask.

"Darry's at work and Pony's out with Johnny,"

"Oh ok," I stood up and walked to the bathroom, wincing a little with each step. I then remembered last night, the pleasure of it, but now it hurts even worse. I used the bathroom and combed through my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I waddled back to our room.

"Why are you walking like that?" Soda looked at me quizzically. I debated on telling him, I should.

"I kind of did something," I murmured.

"Like what?" Soda asks. He's not making it any easier.

"Or more like someone," I looked down at my feet.

"Pardon?" Soda asks.

"Dally and I had sex, last night,"

"Are you pregnant?!" Soda asks panicking.

"God no, we had protection. Remember last Monday when you came home early. Well, I rushed Dally out of my window, we almost, well you know," I replied.

"So there was no other Greaser guy?"

"No, it was Dal. We has a great time though-"
"He's my friend too, I don't want hear of the activity's you guys were doing,"

-Time Skip-
I got home from work on Friday, to see Johnny looking worried.
"Hey Johnnycake, what's up?"
"D-D-Dally got j-jumped, he's hurt,"
"Where is he?!" I asked panicked.
"I think he's at Buck's,"
"If anyone comes home tell them I went to see Dally,"
He nods and I rush to Bucks. I get there and go up to Dally's room.
I see Dally lying on his bed, he has cuts on his faces, he has his jacket on but has not shirt on. He looked hot.
"Dal are you okay?!" I ask.
"I'm just fine Doll," he chuckles, blowing smoke from his mouth. I go and lay beside him. I can smell cologne and smoke.

-Dallys POV-
I got up and walked to the door. "Dal, where are you going?" Y/N asks me. I just lock the door.