~Chapter Ten~

TW; kind of a smut not really

I woke up and opened my eyes. My head started pounding and my stomach did flips. My eyes opened wide and I ran to the bathroom, Soda was in the shower but I didn't care. 

"Y/N, what the hell, why are you in here?!" Soda says but it sounds like he's yelling. I couldn't respond before I threw up in the toilet. 

"I have a fucking hangover, did you think I came in here just to say 'hi'?" I ask clearly irritated. I get up, wipe my mouth, flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I go into the living room, where Darry was sitting. None of the gang works on Sunday, the guys play football and just have fun. Sunday always makes Darry a little happier. 

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" Darry asks me.

"Like shit," I reply flatly. Surprisingly Darry doesn't tell me to watch my language. I walk back to my room and grab my cigarettes, I walked outside since Darry doesn't want Pony and me smoking in the house. I sit down on the step, light one up and smoke. I closed my eyes, blowing smoke rings into the air. 

"Hey, doll," A familiar voice says. 

"Hey," I say and then blow smoke into his face, as he usually does. 

"How's the hangover treating you?" he shrugged off the blowing smoke in his face thing.

"I hate it, who 'bout yours?" "I don't have one, I didn't drink all that much," He chuckles. God, I wish I was him right now.

The day was spent playing football, eating and laughing.

-Time Skip to Monday, aka the next day-

Soda and Darry were at work and Pony was at school, which left me home alone. Since no one was home I decided to call Dally. I dialled up the number to Buck's and put the phone to my ear.

"Buck speaking," I heard a voice, obviously Buck's.

"Hey, it's Y/N. I was wondering if I could speak to Dally."

"Yup, I'll put him on the line."

A couple of minutes later, I heard Dally's soothing voice on the phone. 

"Hey, Doll," He said.

"Heya Dal, wanna come over?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll be over in about an hour,"

"Sounds good!" I said then hung up.

I grabbed some chocolate cake, watched some Mickey and then got dressed and cleaned up. Dally came in. 

"Hey doll," he said.

"Hey," I responded.

Dally and I spent the next hour talking, I was tired of talking. After a moment of silence, I leaned in and kissed him, I stood up and lead him to my room. He smirked at me, God that smirk is gonna kill me! We sat on my bed and went into a heated makeout session. I pulled his shirt off, and he did mine. I moved my hand to his hair and tugged on it a little. He started kissing my neck and I made a small noise. He was really going at my neck, it was sure going to leave a couple of hickeys. I moved my hand up and down his back, then lifted his head back up to my lips. I couldn't resist any longer, I laid down and he crawled on me, not breaking the kiss. He sat up, straddling me, and took off his pants, with a little help from me, he was so hot. We continued kissing, I flipped him over so I was straddling him. I flipped my hair to one side and continued kissing him, gently biting his lip, he kissed started kissing my neck then moved down to my stomach. I didn't realize how bad I wanted him until we are where we are. I undid my belt and took off my jeans quickly, leaving both of us in our underwear. He reached to my back to unclasp my bra when we heard a car pull in...