~Chapter Eleven~

"Oh shit, Soda must be home early" I got off of Dally and we both threw our clothes back on. 

"Dally climb out of the window!" He looked at me and quickly climbed through.

I finished putting my clothes back on, ran out to the living room, turned on the TV and started to watch mickey. I barely sat down before Soda opened the door. 

"Hey Y/N," he said. I forgot about the hickeys, I tried covering them with my h/l hair, hoping Soda wouldn't notice.

"Oh hey, your back awfully early," I exclaimed. 

"My hours have been changed around a bit with Steve's. You're working tomorrow, I just thought I'd remind you,"

"Ok sounds good." "How are things with you and Dally, did you talk to him about that kiss?" Soda asks. I feel a blush creeping up my neck. "We talked it over and we agreed that it was just a spur of the moment thing," I explain, trying to succeed at lying. "That's good," He simply replied.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I found mom's old, hardly-used makeup and covered up the close to purple hickeys. I flushed the toilet to act as if I was actually going to the bathroom. I got to my room without Soda noticing anything.

~Timeskip to Friday~

After a long week of work, I was finally off for the weekend. Soda always works Saturday, he likes working on cars a lot though. I wanted to see Dally again, maybe this time at Buck's because there's always someone at our house.  I went back to my house to see Darry cooking supper, spaghetti, our household's second favourite food other than chocolate cake. Ponyboy must have been in his room doing homework. We all ate our food and happily talked about anything really. It was my turn to do the dishes so I washed them up.

I went to the bathroom, brushes my teeth and combed my hair. I went to my room, threw on my leather jacket and put on a little perfume. I was gonna head to Buck's.