7

"Morning, Sammy!" May said while taking a seat at the bar.

He beamed at her and slid her a plate of breakfast. "Morning, May. Good day today?"

She groaned and laughed. "I'm running all over hells half acre."

He furrowed his brow. "Alright then, May. Proper english now."

She giggled and shoved a forkful of pancakes in her mouth. "I'm really busy."

"Ahh." He laughed and shook his head. He looked past May and smiled at the approaching watcher. He jumped his eyebrows and moved away.

The redhead that had approached slipped into the chair next to May and took a bite off of her plate. "You'd think you'd grow tired of these."

She gasped in fright but soon laughed as she realized it was George. "George! I wasn't expecting to see you yet."

He shrugged and they continued to share her breakfast. "Figured I'd go with you to the Burrow."

She rolled her eyes and nudged his shoulder. "As if I don't know my way."

He laughed and nudged her back. "Okay, you caught me. I just wanted an excuse to spend time with you."

She giggled and smiled proudly. "Well then we'd better be off. I have another meeting later today and I want to spend as much time with your family as I can." She got to her feet and offered her hand to George.

His eyes widened, but he quickly took it with a wide smile. He interlocked his fingers with hers, implying that he didn't want her to let go.

"May, wait!" Sam called out from behind them and May turned around quickly.

He ran up to them before they could reach the door and his smile widened as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Thought you might want to check out my new place later?" He held up a key and raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

She gasped and let go of George's hand to jump into Sam's arms giving him a tight hug.

He laughed and sat her down, his smile widening still. "I know you're in hell's acre or whatever but-"

"I'll be there Sammy!" She said while hitting his shoulder playfully.

He laughed and nodded. "Alright. See you tonight then." He winked at her and turned away to continue working.

She grabbed George's hand again and led them out of the pub. However, George's smile had fell and his body was tense. May pretended not to notice until George huffed exaggeratedly.

She laughed and stopped walking with him to face him. "What's wrong, George?"

He pouted like a baby and crossed his arms. "Never seen a bloke ask a girl to his place while she's holding hands with another guy." He muttered bitterly.

May smirked and pushed his shoulder playfully. "Are you jealous?"

He looked away and shook his head adamantly. "No." May raised her eyebrows at him expectantly and he sighed. "Yes."

May knocked her head back in laughter. "It's just Sammy."

George rolled his eyes. "Yea, Sam. He's been trying to get with you for as long as I've known you!"

May laughed again and held her stomach from laughing so hard while George pouted.

"What is so bloody funny?!"

She continued to giggle and shook her head. She took his hands in hers and looked up at him. "Why don't you go with me tonight? Then you'll understand why you shouldn't be jealous."