16

"Are you ready, love?" Molly asked while coming into the room in her anxious state.

May looked into the mirror and smiled. "I think so." She took a deep breath and smoothed down her dress.

It was a simple red dress with colorful frilly sleeves. It is the usual tradition of Natives to not wear white on their wedding day, the only tradition May was carrying on to her wedding.

George and May had decided to go along with their laid back style wedding. He had told her that at Bill and Fleur's wedding, Fred had made a comment about not worrying about all the fancy stuff. That they could all wear whatever they wanted.

May thought the idea was lovely. So here she was in a simple ankle length Native wedding dress. George was wearing a matching red button up and regular trousers. Molly wasn't happy.

"You look lovely, dear." Molly whispered as she stood behind May in the mirror.

May smiled at her until her own mother, Aiyanna, joined them in the mirror. Her mom and dad and her two little brothers had arrived just yesterday and easily fell in love with the Weasley family. Her dad had told her that even though George wasn't Moki, he was the perfect choice for his little girl.

Her mom made a few finishing touches to her hair and smiled at May through the mirror. "I can't believe this is happening." Tears started rolling down her cheeks and May giggled and turned around.

"Mom! Don't cry you'll ruin your makeup!" May said through giggles while wiping away her tears.

Her mom brought her hand up to hold May's that was on her cheek. "I love you so much."

May smiled and pressed their noses together. "I love you too."

The door swung open and Ginny barged in. "Alright you lot. George is getting antsy. He thinks May has run off."

May knocked her head back in laughter and wrapped her hand around Ginny's. "We'd better go then."

The girls squealed and ran to their seats while May walked down the stairs and looked outside at the garden. She stood on her tip toes trying to get a glance at George before they were meant to walk out.

Suddenly hands were over her eyes and someone was clicking their tongue.

"Wouldn't do that if I was you. Bad luck." She recognized the voice of her father, Alo, and turned around giggling.

He took her hands in his and smiled down at her. "You look absolutely amazing."

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged tightly. "Thank you, dad." She looked up at him with her arms still wrapped around him. "Ready to walk your little girl down the aisle?"

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and sighed with a happy smile. "As ready as I'll ever be."

May let her smile drop as he released her. "I wish Kai was here." She said quietly.

Her dad lifted her head with his fingers under her chin. "Me too, but we have so much already it would be wrong to ask for more. He's probably looking down on you right now and thinking how beautiful you are."

May smiled at him and he continued.

"And George's brother..."

"Fred." She breathed with her smile widening.

"Fred. He's probably doing the same thing and wondering how his brother got so lucky."

May giggled and patted down her dress once more. "Do you think he would've liked me? Fred?"