Interview Jitters

****continued Friday, February 21,2020****

You agree to the interview that Tom Hiddleston suggested, and he said he'd send a driver out of protection for his private address.

"I can't believe that just happened", you tell yourself.

You run to take a shower and take out every piece of clothes you have. Trying to make an outfit that you would deem appropriate for an interview with Tom Hiddleston, the crush you've had forever and now possible employer.

You decide to wear a black pencil skirt with a blue button down satin top, tights, and your black pumps.

You hear a knock at the door of Elena's loft, as you are her roommate and have no place of your own. You see and tall gentleman with a black suit and he says, "Miss Y/n, I am here to take you to your interview with Mr. Hiddleston."

You follow him to a black Cadillac and get in the backseat. Throughout the drive you feel your heart racing! You don't know if it's interview jitters or the fact that you are about to come face to face with Tom Hiddleston.

Once you arrive, you are greeted by a marvelous vanilla colored mansion that it's elegance seemed to fit the owner inside.

You walk in and the driver tells you to sit in the foyer and await to be called in.

Not more than 10 minutes go by and he comes back and says, "Mr. Hiddleston will see you now."

When you walk into the study you see him turned towards the window. "He looks more statuesque in person", you think to yourself. He looked elegant in a dark navy suit that fit him well.

He turns around with a smile and says, "Hello y/n. Please take a seat. It's a pleasure to meet you". He sits after you've taken your seat in a chair just a couple feet away. "The pleasure is all mine sir", you reply blushing slightly.

"Benedict tells me you come highly recommended, please tell me what experience you have", Tom asks.
"Well I was a teacher assistant in my last 2 years in my university. However, sadly, I haven't been able to find work after I've graduated," you reply.

Tom glances at you up and down very quick and asks, " Why do you think you are a good fit for this job?"
Getting a bit nervous on the inside you answer, "I work well under pressure, I am a great listener, I pay extra attention to detail and can follow orders very well. So I will be available to your every need." you reply.

You notice Tom start to bite his lip and the sight of this made you want to bite yours as well, but the sensual sight of him doing that gave you a tightening feeling between your legs. "Is that so?"he asks.

"Yes sir. In addition I know quite a bit about you already," you tell him.

"Oh, and what is it that you know about me?" Tom asks curiously.

"You like Earl Grey Tea with a hint of milk, pudding Apple Crumble or New York Cheesecake with custard, your shoe size, and measurements as needed for clothes", you reply.

Tom starts laughing and blushing.

"Oh my gosh. I just made things creepy, didn't I?", you say as you regret that the fangirl in you just spilled every thing you've ever researched on the gorgeous man sitting in front of you.

Smiling Tom says, "Ehhehe not entirely, but I am actually quite impressed. Someone did their homework on me very well."
"I take pride in my work sir. If I am going to do this job, I am going to do it well. Complete satisfaction is my goal for you," you answer back recovering from the slight embarrassment you put yourself through.

"Satisfaction...hmm. Seeing you know personal things about me, tell me about yourself y/n. I can't hire an absolute stranger, I'd like to get an idea of whom I'd be inviting into my life," Tom says.

Looking away from his intense gaze you reply, "Well compared to you I am not that interesting. I majored in English Literature and have a minor in Sociology. I love to read, I am fond of poetry, I enjoy the theatre and the opera. Something not typical 26 year olds like, so I am the odd one out of my circle."

Tom stands up and begins to walk over to you. You can smell the scent of his clean crisp cologne as he gets closer. He stands beside you, his pelvis meeting you at face level, lifts your chin to meet his eyes and says after , "On the contrary darling, you are quite the interesting woman."

You don't know whether the fact that you were inches away from his length, or that he touched your face, called you darling, or combination of all three, but you just had the first no contact orgasm of your life...and you craved more.

He walks behind his desk and says,
"Well I just have one thing left to say y/n... how soon can you start?"

You jump out your seat excitedly, "I got the job?!" Tom laughs and says, "Ehhehe yes you did y/n". "Thank you so much sir, you won't be disappointed", you say.

As you finish signing all the necessary documents and contracts, Tom walk over to you and grabs both of your hands and says,
"How about we make some tea y/n, and we can discuss how we can put your thorough knowledge of me to the test tomorrow Saturday?"