Could there be something more?

"So....what really happened to your leggings," Elena asks.

"Like he said, I dropped coffee on them".

"In all the years I've known you y/n, you've never drank or even liked coffee."

"Well it was the only drink they had on set. It is late February Elena, so it's cold outside".

"Alright, if you say so", she says walking away.

You realize that you shouldn't be sharing what happens between you and Tom any further with Elena, out of respect to Tom's privacy. Also, Elena has a loud mouth and loves to brag, even with things that aren't happening to her.

***Saturday, February 29, 2020***

You drive over to Tom's house with tea, as usual. This time, you're taking him something a little different than the usual Earl Grey.

"Tom, I'm here. I brought you some tea before we head over to set again today."

Tom flashes you a smile while he takes the cup from your hand, "thank you y/n"

"I should warn you it's not Earl Grey"

"Mhmm", he says as he licks his lips, "this is delicious". Savoring it a bit further he says, "Silver Needle?"

"Good palette", you say smiling. "It's my favorite tea, I love the sweet honeysuckle taste of it. I drink it quite often."

"That would explain some things", he says raising his eyebrows and looking down smiling. Knowing what he meant, you just smile back.

"Well today you have a run through of the script with the cast and a few hours of shooting. I should let you know that you have an interview pending from Entertainment Magazine. They heard you began filming the series and they want the lastest information."

"Let's run that by Marvel executives and see whether or not they feel I should do it. They are very secretive about Phase 4 of the MCU."

"Noted. I'll set up a meeting and we can let them know, or i can just give them a call today."

As you are writing Tom gets close to you and stops your hand from writing. "You are doing a wonderful job y/n."

You look into each other's eyes, and for a moment you felt something new stirring in you, not lust...and you're very sure Tom felt the same. Then his phone ringing interrupted the moment....

"Ah pardon me y/n, it's my younger sister".

Meanwhile you call Marvel exec's and let them know about Entertainment Magazine, and just as Tom predicted they don't want him to do the interview yet as it's too early in the filming process and want to protect information.

Tom gets back from his phone call. "Well, it's going to be a busy day, but may you join here me tonight for dinner?"

"A night cap like last time", you laugh.

"Not at all. We shall maintain everything tame as a lamb", Tom assures you

"I'd love to!"

"Well what may I bring you my lady, anything that you desire you may have".

"My tastes are not as health prone as yours, for the most part", you grin,"but I love Chinese food."

"I shall make the arrangements", Tom says.

"Hey, that's my line!" You exclaim while giving him a small nudge.

***Later that evening***