June

***Sunday June 21, 2020***

Thank the heavens that you and Tom got over the hurdle of your ex coming back. Things couldn't be sailing any smoother. The best part is that he has been letting his hair grow and beard grow out, and he looks so fucking hot.

It's about noon and the both of you are having iced tea on the kitchen table as it is one hot summer day, the first of the year!

Tom is reading the news on his tablet and you're on your laptop. Checking your email, you see that you got a email from Gucci, and it couldn't have come at a better time!

"Hey Tom, I am checking my email, and Gucci wants to go for the fitting of photoshoot with you for their fall line today at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel at 2p.m. Jon is on board for you to do it as well."

"Always fitting and shooting a season in advanced. I guess I'll get ready then. Will you be coming with me?"

"I would if I could, because I love seeing you in suits, but they just want you to go. They're trying to limit the amount of people within the space."

In all honesty, you're happy that Gucci asked him to go alone because you have a surprise that he is going to love. You have a father's day surprise that you want to execute, and even though he's not a father yet, you have in mind to call him daddy tonight.

"That's understandable in light of what is going on. Though I would have loved to have you there to stir your emotions seeing me try on different suits", he teases with a wink and smile.

You close your laptop. Making your way slowly to Tom's chair, "Oh yeah...", You flirt. You stand behind him and wrap your arms around his chest, "Well how about you start stirring that gorgeous English behind of yours to the hotel so you won't be late!"

Tom laughs and stand up to hug you. "Oh alright."

The both of you start making your way to the front door and you hand Tom his keys. "How about I order some sushi for take out and we can have that for dinner?"

"That sounds lovely y/n. I will be back soon."

"No need to rush Tom, I'll be here waiting for you."

You walk out on the doorstep to see tom step into his car, and he turns and starts running towards you. "I forgot this", he takes you in his arms and dips you to the side and kisses you deeply.

You watch and wave as he takes off and once the car has turned and left the stone driveway and the gates close, you rush back inside. You start calling Neiman Marcus, a luxury clothing store in Atlanta, to see if the Tom Ford suit you had ordered had arrived so you can pick it up. You have saved every penny from working with Tom, and money you already had, to buy a suit worthy of the most regal of men.

You head over to Neiman Marcus, and the store smells like an expensive perfume and luxury brands are seen everywhere. You head to the men's department to pick up the suit- a dazzling men's O'Conner Overcheck two piece black suit. The lady from the counter asks, "is this for your husband?" You smile, "not really, this is for a special man that I think i love."

"A gift for father's day," she inquires.

You give a slight giggle, "something like that."

"Well he is quite the lucky man, this is a gorgeous suit you picked out -and expensive! Would you like a tie to go with it?"

"Of course, that is the one thing I can't leave without. I have something special planned for this man." You have in mind to recreate another scene from the romantic movie both of you love, Pretty Woman.
"Let me get two ties, a red and purple tie please."