Regrets

You rush out of Tom's house as quickly as you realize that you just fucked up by quite literally fucking your employer.

"Y/n, please come back, we need to talk about this", Tom says as he goes down the stairs after you. "It is the middle of the night!"

Turning back and looking at him once more you say, "I'm sorry".

Getting back to Elena's, you rush to her bedroom and turn on the lights to wake her up.

"Elena, wake up! I just ruined everything", you tell her as you shove your friend to wake her. "What's going on? Why is your hair so messed up? Did you go hard on the dancefloor at the after-party or something", Elena says as she rubs her eyes and sits up.

"That's just it Elena, I didn't go to the after-party", you pause, "Tom wanted to skip it and go back home and invited me in for a drink".

"Okay, but then why is your hair... oh my...did you...oh my gosh!,"Elena says as she starts to widely smile.

"Shut up Elena!", You say as you throw yourself on her bed and cover your face with a pillow.

"You fucked him! I knew you'd eventually do so", she tells you.

You uncover your face and say, "and what's worse is that I think I was the one who started it when I pulled in his tie and from there it just domino effected".

"What happened after?" Elena asks. "I got dressed as quick as I could and bolted out the door. I know for a fact he's going to fire me", you reply.

"You just left! Seriously?" Elena shockingly answers. "What are you going to do now?" She asks.

"Well it's already Sunday (it's 3:00 a.m so technically it's already the next day), and I have work tomorrow. I'm just not showing up" you tell her as you get up from her bed. "I'm going to bed now".

You go to bed and a range of emotions are running through your mind. First, you can't believe that you just had the night of your life with Tom, the man that you've been crushing on for years. Second, you just messed up a job after having a hard time finding one. Thirdly, you wanted more... more of Tom.

When it was a more decent hour to be awake, you and Elena have a brunch and go for yoga in the park.

***Monday, February, 24, 2020 Morning***

You head over to the kitchen in your PJs to make some tea and turn on your phone that you left charging all night since it died the night before. A flood of messages from Tom appear on the screen.

"Y/n, where are you?"
"We need to talk about last night"
"You do have to come into work today"
"I need you to show up today y/n"
"I need you"

You decide to ignore them. You feel so ashamed. Mostly because you did that only after one day of working for him. You wonder to yourself if he thinks you are a sleaze. As you make you way to your room you hear a knock at the door.

It's probably Elena who forgot something like the absent minded weirdo she is. "What did you forget now Elena," you say as you open the door.

To your surprise, it's Tom at your door. Mortified that he's at your doorstep and even more that he is seeing you in PJs, you just say, "ummm...".

Tom looking down at your Loki slippers then back up at you says, "nice slippers."

"Please come in", you tell him.

Both of you were about to speak at the same time, but you allow him to go first.

"Why did you leave in such a hurry last night?"

"Well, I realized that I messed up by doing what I did..."you start off when he cuts you off saying, "what WE did y/n".

You smile and resume your answer, "what we did..and I know it was unprofessional and that it crossed professional boundaries that I told myself I was not going to cross. I figured you were going to fire me just as I found a job."

Tom gets close to you, that smell of his cologne envelopes you again, and puts his hands on your shoulders. "Well you are not fired y/n. You're the best PA I have had, even though I've just known you for 3 days."

"Thank you Tom", you say as you blushingly smile.

"About what happened Saturday evening going on til early Sunday," he begins as he puts one hand on you cheek, "I had a lovely time".

"Well the feeling is mutual", you tell him. Deep down you're screaming "it was my fantasy come true!"

Walking towards the door Tom says, "well, y/n, get ready as I need my personal assistant today on set, and I think you are going to like where we're going".

"I'll be ready in 45 minutes, which set are we going to," you reply.

Standing by the door, taking another look at your slippers, grinning he says, "we are going to the set of the Loki series".

From the door Tom walks back towards you and while fumbling for something in this pocket, "oh I think these belong to you", he says smiling and licking his lips as he pulls out your black lace panties and hands them to you.

He walks out into the hallway and walks towards the elevator.

You rush to him as he is entering it and ask, "Tom, I know you love your privacy, but if I may know, what we did...has it happened with other PA's you've had before?"

Tom smiles as the door begins to close and says, "No".