Desires Fulfilled

**heavy use of sexual language**
**Mature readers ONLY**

"Of course, I'd be delighted to join you for a night cap Tom," you say as you walk inside.

Tom takes you by the hand, "Follow me y/n" he softly says to you as he guides you to a dimly lit living room. "Please take a seat".

You sit on a couch while Tom stands by the fire place, and offers you a drink.

"What did you think of your first day on the job?" Tom asks.

"From seeing events like this online, I didn't think there would be so much going on behind the scenes. I thought you just walk by, look gorgeous, smile and continue walking. Though I enjoyed the fast pace of it", you reply back to him and take a sip from the Jameson on the rocks that he served you.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and that you weren't overwhelmed. I know it can be rather chaotic, especially if it's was your first time in that type of setting", he says.

Taking a deep sip from his drink he looks up from his empty glass and says "I've been working up the courage to ask you this all day..."

"What may that be", you asked.

Tom pauses and replies, "Please don't think of me being too forward, but do you have a special someone in your life? I say it in that manner because political correctness".

You smile, look down blushing, and look up at him, "Well I am straight. Though, sadly, I am single. I just haven't found the right man, yet."

Leaning back against a table while loosening up his tie, Tom tilts his head and asks, "what may that "right man" look like?"

You wanna scream, "well you duh", but rather you pause and know how to exactly and eloquently answer this question.

"Physically, I'd like him to be handsome, tall, and dress like a gentleman most times- or clean cut for the most part. Aside from physical looks, I think it would be an added bonus for him to be interested in the same things I mentioned to you before: poetry, English Lit, theater, the opera, classical music, etc...come to think of it...someone exactly like you."

Tom gives that iconic laugh and blushes while he looks at you, "well I am beyond flattered".

A few moments of silence linger when you see Tom walk towards you. He grabs your hand to stand you up, leaving a small space between the both of you. He looks at your lips, then looks into your eyes and asks, "May I kiss you y/n?"

"I thought you'd never ask", you say as you start to close your eyes and move you face closer to his.

He kisses your lips delicately and slowly. His lips felt as soft as rose petals against yours. Now you know why he is constantly licking them on camera...

All of a sudden the same burning desire you felt the night before overcomes you as you wrap his tie in your hand and pull him in hard towards you. You kiss him more deeply and passionately, to which he reciprocated in the same fashion.

Parting from your lips, Tom traces his fingers on your back from your shoulder blades to waist, and says, "oh so you want to be rough?" And in that instant he lifts you up in his arms. You wrap your legs around his waist, where you can feel his hard bulge in between your legs.

He carries you upstairs to his bedroom, kissing you the whole way. He kicks the door open and throws you the bed. He stands at the foot of the bed, looking at you lying there, slowly up and down.

He pulls you by your legs closer to him at the edge of the bed. "Spread your legs", he demands.

You willingly obey what he just told you to do. "So you do follow orders well" he says smiling as he kneels.

You feel his lips hungrily kiss your right thigh from knee to mid thigh, and lick his way back up. Then he moved to your left thigh and did the same. Though this time he licked you from knee to your lace panties.

Feeling his warm breath on you through your panties was enough to send you into a frenzy. He quickly removed and tossed them away. Which didn't prepare you to feel his tongue against the lips between your legs.

You let out the biggest gasping moan you've ever made. "Oh Tom!!!", you moan.

You continue to writhe in ecstasy as he licks, kisses, and sucks your clit and lips. You start physically showing signs that you are enjoying him feasting on you as your back arches; as well as, letting out groans of pleasure, your toes curling and legs beginning to buck, which he holds down with his arms.

You feel yourself incredibly wet as he stands up with a smile on his face. "You taste sweeter than honey y/n. You are more than ready for me my dear", he says as he removes his shirt and pants. Meanwhile you remove your dress.

You catch a glimpse of his hard erection and it was absolutely perfect. "No wonder they edited that scene out of Thor...", you think.

Tom then climbs on top of you letting his hard length enter you. "Argh", Tom groans. "Tight fit", he says moving in and out and slowly. You begin to dig your nails into his back as his movements progressed into harder and deeper thrusts. "Fuck I've wanted this since I first set eyes on you y/n", Tom grunts as he thrusts in with force.
"I've wanted this even longer", you reply in between breaths with a smile.

Your toes curl as you are about to climax, and your hard breathing and moans start to get louder, as are his.

Both of you finish intensely at the same time, as though the peak of pleasure was synchronized for the both of you.

Tom lays back next to you and kisses you on the forehead. You are at a loss for words for what just happened, for this has only occured in late night heated fantasies you've had alone. You could only say, "Well, that was quite the night cap...".

Tom giggles and says, "indeed it was".

Then reality set in and you think to yourself, "shit, I just fucking lost my job".

***Part 5 soon***