Morning Delight

**I'm going to try something new here and ask that you queue a song at a certain time let me know if you do and how it works (it should be able to cover the scene or go over it a bit, but that's okay)**

"Tom if no one can go out for non essential things, that means we need to call your manger and your agents to find out what's going to happen with Loki production. I'll start a three way call right away."

You motion for Tom to take a seat in his chair, while you reach for the phone in his office. You call Jon (Tom's manager) and Mr. Hodell (Tom's agent) and put them on speaker phone.

"Jon...Mr. Hodell... this is y/n, Tom's personal assistant. I have Tom right here in front of me. I'm not sure if you're aware that Atlanta just initiated a stay at order for the city, have you heard anything from Marvel concerning production?"

"We are discussing things with them now, as many of their projects were in production, or were in the process of starting, they're finding out how to handle things according to the film locations", Jon says.

Mr. Hodell follows, "Don't worry Tom, we'll give you a call back when we have an answer from them."

"Thank you, I'll be waiting for your call gentlemen. Have a good day."

There was a brief silence in the room where a pin could be heard if it dropped. You walk around the desk and sit on the corner of the desk facing him.

"Don't worry Tom, everything will be fine and fall into place. Right now we should be concerned on keeping you safe and healthy. That is my main goal. While I let Jon and Mr. Hodell handle the logistics of what's going to happen, I am going to make sure nothing happens to you."

Taking your hand Tom says, "thank you y/n".

"Best way to start is having breakfast, it's 7:30 and you haven't had anything. Let me go into the kitchen and make you something." Walking towards the door and turning around before exiting, you give him a wink and say, "you are in for a treat".

Walking into the kitchen you are welcome with the most pristine kitchen you've ever seen! The open shelves and countertops as white as milk and the only thing on top of them are vases with different plants.

Fumbling around you try to find different basic ingredients

Fumbling around you try to find different basic ingredients. You think to yourself that you'll make pancakes topped with caramelized apples. The idea sounded pleasant in your head, there's just one small issue....you can't cook- well at least not breakfast! Being a university student, you never paid much attention to cooking it was faster to grab a piece of fruit or something on the go. "Well I gotta start sometime", you murmur to yourself.

You gather the basic ingredients to make pancakes and mix them in a glass bowl. You move on to chopping apples. From the hallway you hear footsteps and Tom voice...

"Something smells good..."

You run into the hallway to stop him before entering the kitchen yelling , "waaaaaaiiiitttt!!". Then calmly with a smile, "it's a surprise".