^it changed my life.^

raising hell: kesha

but i don't want to go to heaven
without raising hell, get it
———

The four mutants ran down the hall, following after the wild man who was leaving a trail of dead bodies. Max, who was quite excited by this new development, was following the bodies with the others. They followed the blood and bodies which was pretty easy.

They turned multiple corners before they went into a cave entrance to the outside. The man was pushing a sliver vault doors but stopped when he saw them. Max held one hand over the other, a ball of red light between them as she didn't know if you was a threat or not. Scott went to take off his glasses but Jean stopped them both.

"Scott, Max, wait." She said making both of them along with the man, who had stepped forward to fight. Jean stepped forward slow towards him and, what Max could assume, speaking to him telepathically.

His long, metal claws sunk back into his hands as she walked closer to him. "Jean." Scott said worriedly. She slowly raised her hands to his face, flinching when he grabbed his wrist.

He let go after a second, knowing she would do any harm, and let her continue with what she was doing. She cautiously took hold of his helmet and pulled it off while he just looked at her. Jean cupped his face and closed her eyes as she tapped into his memories.

Everything was silent. She must have found what she was looking for as she let go of him. He stood there for a moment before pulling out the wiring connected to him. The holes once there quickly healed, making sense to how he survived all he has been through. He pulled off the harness, not taking his eyes off Jean as he did so. He looked at each of them before turning around and running into the cold winter of the mountains.

"What'd you do to him?" Scott asked, breaking the silence.

"I found a piece of his past and gave it back to him. Just the memories I could reach." Jean said as she looked out in the open door.

"I hope thats the last we see of that guy." Scott said, moving to stand next to her with Kurt and Max.

"He seemed nice." Max said with slight sarcasm.

***

Kurt had, somehow, found the main control room. The floor littered with the dead bodies of more soldiers and blood. He gagged a little and said a small pray before continuing to walk into the room. There was a small viewing window into a cell lit with green wire lights. Standing inside were Moria, Raven, Peter and Hank, who was all blue.

"Kurt." Hank said with slight surprise to see the blue boy up there.

Kurt pointed to the door with two fingers, trying to warn them, when he said something, it couldn't be heard from inside the metal cell.

"What?" Everyone inside said at once, not understanding. Raven pointed to her ears, telling him that they couldn't hear him. He pushed on the button in front of him and said, "Stay away from the-."

But they couldn't understand with the speakers being staticky and all.

"The what?"

"The do- Stay away from the-" He drew a rectangle, hoping they would understand.

"Get away from the door!" They all backed up to the walls as close as they could without getting electrocuted.