Hell- i-i mean school!

You woke up a 7AM,getting out of bed and picking out (outfit of choice) before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

~timeskip~

After getting ready,you headed downstairs to grab something to eat,fortunately for you your parents weren't awake yet.

You quickly grabbed and apple and a granola bar and ran out the door to hell- I-I mean school.

As you were walking,you heard a rustle in the bushes next to you,you didn't really mind it since there were a lot of wild animals in your neighborhood.

~timeskip~

You arrived at school,trying to hide the best as you can so your bullies couldn't find you.

You quickly went to your locker and put everything away before sprinting to first period. Luckily you were safe and no-one saw you.

As you were waiting for the teacher,you pulled out a piece of paper and started sketching out a drawing of Googleplier or Google for short.

Suddenly you heard a weird drunken giggle in your ear,which caused you to snap your head around to see who or what it was. You saw nothing.

You turned your head back around to your drawing, only to see a lollipop with a note attached to it.

You picked up the note and read it.
----------
Y/N~

Nice drawing ;)

-----------

You were weirded out by the note,but gladly accepted the lollipop! You freaking love candy!