New room

Trigger warning(?): Panic attack,verbal & physical abuse.

After the movie ended,everybody returned to their rooms,except for you.

You sat on the couch with a blanket,dozing off a few times before being fully awake again.

You just zoned out until you heard footsteps behind you,making you turn to see who it was.

"Good evening Y/N!" Wilford said,sitting on the couch next to you.

"Hi" you said tiredly

Wilford noticed the drowsiness in your voice,making him chuckle,causing you to look at him in confusion.

"Ya tired?" Wilford asked

You just nodded,looking down at your lap.

"Well...I have a surprise for ya!" Wilford said,taking your hand and pulling you off the couch.

He lead you down a few hallways before stopping in front of a F/C door.

You looked up at him in confusion,he just motioned you to open the door.

You opened the door,and your eyes widened.

The walls of the room were S/F/C,the floor was a dark hardwood,there was a rug that was also S/F/C.

There were shelves on the wall,there was a desk with a chair,and the bed had a F/C blanket with white pillows.

"Ya like it?" Wilford asked

"I love it!" You exclaimed,turning around to a smiling Wilford.

"I knew ya would!" Wilford said "everyone pitched in"

You couldn't stop smiling,you spun around and hugged Wilford,who happily hugged back.

"Thank you so so much Wilford-"

"Please,call me Wil"

"Thank you Wil!"

He smiled down at you and patted your head.

~Timeskipp~

You thought you would fall asleep with a good dream or a dreamless sleep for once,but no your brain had to be against you.

-----
BANG
CRACK
SMACK

you fell to the ground in pain,tears streaming down your face,your whole body throbbing.

It was another day of being your parents' emotional punching bag,it was endless kicking,punching,slapping,everything!

"You're a mistake!"  your father yelled,kicking you in the gut.

Then everything went black...
_______________________________________

Your eyes flung open and you shot up in your bed,breathing heavily.

You still felt the pain from that nightmare.

You started trembling,feeling like someone was choking you,your heart feeling like it was going to burst through your chest.

You started breathing heavily,feeling like you were going to pass out.

You pulled your knees to your chest,burying you head in your legs,sobbing silently.

You heard your door open but you just ignored it,still sobbing into your knees,your breathe getting caught in your throat.

You felt someone put their hands on on your shoulders,but you just kept crying not even looking up to see who it was.

That was until your heard a familiar echoey voice.

"Y/N?! Look at me!"

You looked up to see Dark,looking at you very concerned.

You breathing hitched for only a moment before you went back to breathing heavily and trembling even more.

"Y/N calm down" Dark said trying to get your attention.

You kept breathing heavily and shaking uncontrollably,you wanted to calm down but you couldn't.

Suddenly Dark's voice rung out in your head.

"Y/N,I need you to breath in and out slowly,in through the nose out through the mouth."

You did as he asked and slowly calmed down,but you were still trembling.

"There you go,you got it" Dark said

When your breathing slowed down,you looked up at Dark with tears still streaming down you face.

"What happened?" Dark asked

You tried to speak but it only came out in stutters or broken sentences.

Dark just sighed,and pulled you onto his lap and hugged you.

"You dont need to talk about it..." He said,rubbing your back as you buried your head in his chest.

"I-it was j-just a n-nightmare" you finally said

Dark didn't say anything,he just kept on rubbing soothing circles into your back.

"I'll stay here for the night,how does that sound?" Dark asked

"R-Really? I-I mean I dont want t-to be a bother-"

"You wont be,I dont need to sleep anyway,so I could stay here till you fall back asleep" Dark said,looking down at you with a slight smile on his face.

"O-okay.." you said,closing your eyes,falling asleep after a few minutes.