Bonding time

You've only been at Iplier I.N.C for a few hours and it felt like it's been a year.

Everybody was making you feel at home and you were nothing but grateful.

Now you were on the couch,chatting with Yandere,when suddenly you were picked up.

"Hey Y/N!"

"H-hey Yancy" you smiled down at the man.

"Me and Illy are going out with the Googles! Youse wanna come?" Yancy asked

"Hell yea!" You exclaimed

"Heyy watch ya language Y/N!" Yancy said

You just giggled and went upstairs to go grab some stuff and get ready.

~Timeskip~

After getting ready,you headed to the front door seeing Yancy,Illinois,and the Googles waiting for you.

"I'm ready!" You said

Instead of leading you out,Yancy picked you up and walked out,earning a grin from Illinois.

"Alrighty,close youses eyes Y/N" Yancy said.

You closed your eyes and felt that light headed feeling before hearing the familiar sound of cars passing by.

Yancy put you down,you noticed he didn't have his striped prisoner clothes on.

You all started walking down the sidewalk,towards what looked like a local park.

When you got there,Illinois pulled out a blanket and set it down and sat on it.

~A few minutes later~

You and the others were still sitting and chatting,that was until something landed by your hand.

A frisbee?

You looked closer and saw some initials.

Oh no....

That's your bullies frisbee,they always would purposely throw it and it would always hit you.

You started panicking,you looked up quickly and saw the group of bullies walking over.

You turned to the egos

"G-guys I think we should g-go" you stuttered out.

They looked at you confused before realizing you were shaking.

You got the blanket and started to leave.

"Hey! That's Y/N!" You froze

"Y/N? Are youse-" Yancy couldn't finish his sentence cause you just bolted out of the park,with your bullies started to chase after you.

"What the-"

The Google's eyes turned red,catching Illinois and Yancy off guard.

"We have to stop them" Red said storming off in the direction you ran of to,Yellow,Green,and Blue following close behind.

"Let's go Yancy" Illinois said running after the Googles

"What is going on?!" Yancy mumbled,running after Illinois.

~Timeskip~

Why cant I catch a break from them?!
You thought,as you continued to run down the sidewalk.

You were actually somehow losing them,but your legs were aching.

You saw an alleyway and turned into it.

You climbed a bunch of old wood and hid behind a bunch of crates.

"Where'd they go?!" One of your bullies yelled

You hid for a few minutes,until you heard their footsteps fade away.

You sighed in relief.

"User Y/N?"

You jumped at the sudden voice,but smiled when it saw Google blue walking into the alleyway.

"I-im here guys!" You said,jumping down from the mound of wood.

The 4 Googles walked over to you and scanned you for any injuries.

"Y/N! Are youses okay?!" Yancy said running up

"Why the hell did you run?!" Illinois exclaimed running over to you

"I-ill explain later,c-can we just go back to the house?" You stuttered out

They just nodded and took your hand,you closing your eyes and going back to the I.N.C.

~Timeskip~

Yancy and Illinois were able to calm you down,since you were shaking violently from the encounter.

You were sitting on the couch with Yancy sitting next to you rubbing your back.

The Googles and Illinois were in the kitchen making F/D.

You took a few shaky breaths,then the Googles and Illinois came in and gave you F/D and sat down on nearby couches.

"Now,User Y/N could please tell us what happened" Green asked

You took a shaky breath and nodded.

"Those people were my bullies" you said "now it hasn't just been verbal,but it's been physical"

You then pulled down the collar of your hoodie to reveal handprints from the past encounter with your bullies before you ran away.

The others looked at you shocked,Red specifically grew more angry by the second.

"Why haven't you told anyone?" Illinois asked

"Th-they never believed me...or didn't even care.." you started to tear up.

Before you could talk anymore,the tears started streaming down your cheeks,you squeezed your eyes shut and pulled your knees up to your chest.

Yancy pulled you into a hug,rubbing your back as you sobbed into his shoulder.

"Sh sh it's okay Y/N,youses okay..." Yancy tried to help but it didn't seem to work.

Yancy looked at the others,trying to figure out what to do.

Blue sat down next to you and Yancy.

"Let me try" Blue said in a monotone voice

Blue pulled you into his lap,resting his chin on your head,turning on his eternal heating,multiple orangey yellow patches forming on his skin.

After awhile,your sobbing turned into soft sniffles.

You rested your head in the crook of Blue's neck,slowly falling asleep from the warmth.

"I think-think we should talk-talk to User Dark" Yellow whispered

"I think that might be a good idea" Illinois whispered back.