Torture

You were running as fast as your legs could go,limping slightly.

You were currently running from your bullies who jumped you at school. They pinned you up against a wall and started choking you but you were able to get them off and ran for it.

Your legs were throbbing,you couldn't go on any longer,you needed to lose them!

You saw the forest next to you,and you took a sharp right into the woods and climbed a tree.

Surprisingly the group got stuck momentarily in the thick bushes,so it bought you some time.

The group ran further into the woods,you took this opportunity to get off the tree and get back on the sidewalk and quickly got home.

You opened your front door and was immediately face to face with your mother.

"Where were you?!" She almost screamed

"I-I was at school-"

SMACK

Your head flew to the left,you were just backhanded.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL" your mother screamed,punching you upside the head before walking away.

You ran upstairs to your bedroom and shut the door and locked it,sliding down to the floor.

You sobbed silently and hugged your Tiny Box Tim plushie.

Why did it have to be you?

To be honest,you were fed up with your parents bullcrap.

You didn't care anymore! You got up and grabbed a backpack,you took the time to sew on Markiplier's signature M with a pink mustache on it a while back.

You started packing a few things,clothes,your art stuff,your Tim plushie,E.T.C.

You zipped the bag up and hid it, it wasn't the right time to leave yet,you were waiting for winter break which was happening in a few days.

Suddenly there was a surprisingly soft knock at the door,which confused you since your parents would basically hit your door with the same force as a hammer.

You walked over,unlocked the door and looked out to see no-one there?

You looked down and saw an envelope on the ground with your name on it.

Confused,you picked the envelope up and opened to immediately gasp in excitement.

There were 2 meet and greet tickets to meet the one and only Markiplier!

There was a little note,which you read in excitement.

--------
To Y/N~

I know it's kinda late but,I got you some tickets for your birthday,it's for that famous youtuber you like!

I'll be there to pick you up tomorrow after school. See you then!

Happy late birthday!
~ your favorite Uncle
-------
You chuckled at the not you uncle had given you (if you dont have an uncle pretend you have one) you ran to grab your suitcase to pack it.

You were beyond ecstatic,you were going to a meet and greet with THE Markiplier!

Let's just say that night you couldn't sleep.