Christmas

"Y-Y/N!"

You wake up to see Eric and Yan in your room,shaking you.

"W-whats going on?" You asked tiredly.

"Merry Christmas Y/N-chan!" Yan exclaimed.

You smiled at them,you somehow forgot it was today.

Before you could even get the tiredness out of your eyes you were being dragged downstairs by Yan and Eric.

You saw all the egos there,either on the couches or sitting on the floor.

You sat down on the floor next to the Googles,and subconsciously laid your head on Green's shoulder.

~Timskip~

everybody got through their presents and now you were sitting on the couch talking to Yancy and Illinois.

"How was your first Christmas in the iplier house kid?" Illinois asked

"It was amazing! the best one I've had in years..." you mumbled the last part.

"Y/N"

You spun around,why weren't you used to this already?

"Jesus christ Dark whyyy?!"
You looked toward the staircase,you saw Dark and Wil walking down holding hands.

"Darkstache!" You heard Yan yell out.

They both blushed,making Yan squeal louder.

"Y/N,we have a gift for you." Dark said,pulling out a small present from behind his back.

"Oh thanks Dark!" You said,taking the present.

You unwrapped it to reveal a folder of some sort making you very confused.

You opened the folder and saw a whole bunch of papers with a bunch of cursive writing that you identified as Dark's handwriting.

You were about to ask about it until you read the papers.

Name...lastname...date of birth....

Wait....