A day with the septics

(Who else thinks Robbie is a bean?)

Today you were meeting the Septiceyes,and you were really excited.

You were chilling on the couch,still hearing the screams of your parents from the basement.

Dark decided to give them to Anti since he didn't want to deal with them.

There was a puff of sparkling green smoke that appeared behind you,making you look behind you to see the one the only...

Marvin the magician

"Greetings! You must be Y/N?" Marvin greeted,shaking your hand.

You nodded and smiled at him.

"The other should be here soon-" as he said that,a whole bunch of septic egos glitched in the room,catching you off guard for a moment.

"Hëłļõ țhęřë" you spun around,face to face with a certain glitch.

"Anti,no hurting ze child" Shneep said.

"Whô §ăîđ į wâş ğøįņģ ťõ hűřţ thęm?" Anti said "ï wőųłđņ'ț húřț å fãņ"

"Vell if zhey are a fan of us,zhey should know our names,zo zhere is no need for introductions" Shneep said

And that was true,you knew all their names.

"Y/N wanna play with my nerf guns" Chase said, running up to you with to nerf guns and darts in his hands.

You took one,loaded it and immediately shot him in the chest with it and ran off.

"I'll take that as a yes" Chase chuckled,loading his gun and running after you.

~Timeskip~

It was probably a bad idea to play hide and seek with Anti.

He can get really creepy,and you were the last one left.

"Whęřĕ ăŕë ýã Ý/Ñ?" Anti said in a sing-song voice.

You were hiding in a closet nobody really went in,Anti's footsteps got closer and closer.

Then an idea popped into your head,you still had the nerf gun and it was still loaded with darts.

Anti's footsteps stopped at the door of the closet.

In one swift motion,you opened the door,tackled Anti,and shot him in the chest with the dart,and sprinted off laughing.

"Hêh...şmąřţ ķįđ" Anti chuckled,and glitched away.

You were half way down the long-ass hallway,when Anti glitched in front of you.

He picked you up and smiled at you as you giggled.

"Į ğøțťā şãý ķīđ,țhāţ wãś přěțţý śmäřț õf ýą" Anti chuckled

He glitched you and him back to the living room where the rest of the septic egos were.

"Çhäşē, î țhįňķ ýøù'řĕ mâķīņğ țøö műćh õf ā bâđ īñfłúéņčê ôň Ý/Ń" Anti chuckled,putting you next to Robbie and JJ on the couch.

"I must say,you put up a pretty good fight" JJ signed,smiling at you.

Before you could answer,you were cut off by your parents screams.

You huffed angrily,running your hand through your hair to calm down.

"Țhĕ hėłľ wą§ țhąť?" Anti asked

"Just some people in the basement" you said nonchalantly.

"Đámń ýøū'řě ćřęëpý" Anti said

"And you're not?" You smirked

Anti opened his mouth to say something,but closed it again,he clearly didn't have anything to say.

"Fąíř ęñøűğh" he finally said.

"And they're yours to keep by the way" you said,pointing to the basement door.

You look at him,you could've seen a small sparkle in his eyes.

He suddenly glitched away,only to come back with your parents,who had a look of horror on their face.

"Ýøű'řĕ mý ņēw fãvøúřįťĕ høömâñ"
Anti said,smiling brightly.

"Anti's.....first.....favorite" Robbie said,giggling.

"Vell I think we should go" Shneep said,checking his watch.

"Have fun with your new pets Anti"

"ACK-"

You spun around so fast you fell off the couch.

"DARK WHYY" you yelled

"It's funny" Dark chuckled,and teleported away.

You said goodbye to the Septics and sat down on the couch,exhausted.

And you fell asleep.