Pinky

"HEY!"

You looked toward where the voice was coming from,you saw a figure.

"Leave the kid alone!" The person slurred

Is this guy really going to face this dude drunk?!
You thought

"What are you going to do about it? Huh Pinky?" The man growled

Pinky?

The figure growled,pulling something shiny out of their pocket.

"Only Dark calls me by that name!" The figure yelled.

Click

Okay he has a gun too...
You started to panic,was this random guy going to hurt you too?!

"Now I wont say this again" the figure said "leave.the child.alone"

You were suddenly pushed away by the guy holding you hostage,your back hit the wall,you facing the two men.

In one swift motion,the guy that attacked you lunged at the figure,only to be shot in the stomach.

You squeezed your eyes shut,tears streaming down your face,shaking violently hugging your knees to your chest.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder,making you jump at the sudden contact.

You slowly opened your eyes,looking up.

Only to have your eyes widen in shock.

You now had a good look at the man,he had a bright yellow button up,with pink suspenders and some brownish tan colored pants.

He had black hair,but most of it was colored pink,his eyes were brown but they slowly would fade into pink at the bottom of his iris.

What caught you off guard the most was his pink mustache.

He must be a cosplayer
You thought

"Are you okay kiddo?" The man asked

You only nodded,more tears streaming down your face.

The man used his thumbs to wipe away your tears,pulling you into a hug afterwards.

"Its okay kiddo,he can't hurt you anymore" the man said,rubbing circles on your back.

You still didn't believe who this guy was. He HAD to be a cosplayer!....

They can't be real!.....

Right?