suspicions

You started having suspicions about Wilford,how'd he know all that if you never met him before he saved you that night?

And whenever you asked him,he would completely change the subject,making you even more suspicious of him.

You even asked some of the other egos but they just played it off as
"just Wilford being Wilford"

Right now you were hanging out with Captain Magnum,listening to his stories when he was out on the sea.

About mid-way into Magnum's like fifth story,you started zoning out,thinking about Wilford.

"Y/N? are ye alright?" Magnum asked,making you snap back to reality.

"Y-yeah" you said

Magnum looked at you,he clearly wasn't taking your bullcrap,making you sigh in defeat.

"Alright,fine. I'm thinking about Wil" you huffed. "I just want to know how he knew that about me"

"Why don't ye ask em'?" Magnum asked

"That's the thing! As soon as I ask he just changes the subject!" You exclaimed.

"Trap him" was all Magnum said

It took you a moment to understand,but then you smiled.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Magnum"

You gave Magnum a quick hug and ran away.

~Timeskip~

You went up to Wilford's room door,and knocked.

"Come in!" Said a slurred,cheery voice.

You opened the door and walked in,closing the door behind you.

"Ah! Y/N pal,what brings ya' here?" Wilford asked.

"I came to ask a question" you said,seeing his smile falter a little bit.

"A-and that is?" He asked

"How did you know that I was treated like an emotional punching bag?" You asked "and dont change the subject"

You watched as his took a moment to respond,then he sighed in defeat.

"A-alright I'll tell ya..." he finally said.