Gingerbread houses!

You were in the kitchen with Wilford making Christmas themed cookies since well- Christmas is getting closer and closer everyday.

You and Wilford agreed on making gingerbread men that looked like the other egos.

By the time you got the cookies in the oven,Bim Trimmer had come back with the groceries,but he brought back something to keep you and the other "kid like" egos busy.

Gingerbread Houses!

Yandere and Randal worked together

You and Eric worked together

(Cuz Bim bought 2 sets)

Surprisingly,yours and Eric's house didn't fall apart,Randal and Yan on the other hand-

"GOD DAMMIT" you look over and Randal and Yan's house had fallen apart again.

Yan was laughing so hard she was crying.

"Do you guys need help?" You asked

"No! maybe" Randal mumbled the last part.

You just shrugged and turned back to your house and continued to decorate it.

By the time you finished decorating your and Eric's house,Yan and Randal finally got their house together and was waiting for the icing to dry up.

~Timeskip~

Yan and Randal finally got their house done,they left the kitchen to go do something.

By the the gingerbread men were done and you,Wilford,and Eric stayed in the kitchen to decorate them.

~timeskip cuz I running out of ideas~

It was only you and Eric left in the kitchen,Wilford left the kitchen rather suspiciously in your opinion.

"Y/N! Eric! Come to the living room!" You heard Bim yell out.

You and Eric walked to the exit of the kitchen,stopping in the doorway.

You saw Yancy,Bim,Wilford,Captain Magnum,and Yan in the living room,either looking at you with a smug smirk on their face,or giggling.

You and Eric looked at them confused.

"Look over youses heads" Yancy chuckled,pointing to the top of the doorway.

You looked open,your eyes widened.

A mistletoe

Everybody in the room started laughing except you and Eric.

You both blushed madly,Eric was fiddling with his handkerchief,while you rubbed the back of your neck nervously.

(Yall dont have feelings for eachother,you're just really embarrassed)

Everyone started to chant "kiss" pressuring you and Eric even more.

You both took a step closer and slowly leaning in-

Suddenly a whole man just appeared in between you both,you looked up and saw Dark,staring at the others with an annoyed expression on his face.

He looked down at you and Eric.

"No" was all he said,then he turned to the others.

"Childish" it sounded like he was done talking,that was until he smirked and turned towards you and Eric.

"Although I will make an acception"
He said "I will allow a small peck on the cheek"

"Since,to be honest,you both look adorable when you're flustered" Dark chuckled

Your faces turned more red,if that was even possible.

You both just wanted this to be over,so you leaned in and quickly pecked Eric on the cheek,immediately hiding your face in your hands.

Everybody either cheered or awed at you both.

Now that was embarrassing