Meet and Greet!

After getting off the plane and getting through security and all that crap,you and your Uncle were driving in a rental car.

You were taking in the beauty of L.A when the car stopped.

"We're at the hotel kiddo!" Your uncle exclaimed

You smiled and jumped out of the car,and grabbed your bags and headed into the hotel.

Once you got up to your room you put your suitcase next to your bed and sat down.

"Say kiddo,how about we take a look around this place?" Your uncle asked

You nodded eagerly.

~Timeskip to the next day!~

You woke up pretty early,you and your Uncle went on a shopping spree yesterday.

Your eyes suddenly widened in excitement.

Today's the day!

You jumped off your bed and took a quick shower and put on a pair of Jean's,a plain white t-shirt,converse,and a Markiplier hoodie that you got a size too big. But you did that on purpose.

When you were finished you decided to make a little art for Mark,because why not?!

By the time you finished your drawing,your Uncle was already awake and ready.

~Timeskip~

After some breakfast,you and your uncle got in the rental car and drove to the meet and greet.

When you got there it was around 12pm but the meet and greet time was at 1pm so you had an hour to kill and have fun.

You bought a whole bunch of stuff from Tshirts,hoodies,posters,pins,everything!

Now you were anxiously standing in line for the meet and greet,you were very very nervous.

You hadn't realized you zoned out until you Uncle tapped on you shoulder,indicating that you were next.

You handed the person the ticket,and headed over.

"Hey there!" Mark said,giving you a warm smile.

"H-hi.." you said timidly

"You nervous?" He asked

You just nodded and giggled nervously.

He chuckled and pulled you into a hug which kinda caught you off guard.

You took a few pictures together before leaving but you remembered the picture before turning around.

"O-oh! I almost forgot to give you this" you said and pulled the drawing out of your hoodie pocket and giving to him.

"Wow! This is amazing" Mark said,giving you a side hug.

You smiled up at him and blushed,no-one ever complimented your drawings before.

"Oh and uh,by the way what's your name?" Mark asked looking down at you.

"O-oh it's Y/N" you said

"Well nice to meet ya Y/N!" Mark said,shaking your hand before you walked off.

Now that was the BEST day of your life!