the first date.

"aw baby chaos is going on his first date." mingyu cooed as he watched the youngest put his normal shoes on. "this isn't my first date." chaos reminded him.

"I know, but you actually look excited this time, last time you didn't even wanna go." mingyu responded. "excited? that's what I look like? good." chaos nodded, standing up from putting his shoes on.

"are you nervous?" minghao asked with a smile. "1000%."

"awwwww." both mingyu and minghao said in unison. "where are you going?" jeonghan asked, walking up to the three.

"I'm going out with some friends." chaos respond immediately. mingyu raised an eyebrow, if he didn't know any better he would believe chaos. "okay, don't stay out too late."

"I won't." chaos responded as the older member left. "nice cover, I'm using that." minghao said.

"you're not even seeing anyone." chaos said, putting on his trench coat. "so?"

chaos rolled his eyes and checked his phone, there was a text from jungwoo 'now' he opened his phone and read the message 'I'm outside :)'. "I'm headed out, if anyone asks, I'm with friends, if they ask who, then say changbin, he covers for me no matter what. don't say yeonjun or mark, mark will get confused and yeonjun is a snitch." chaos laid out one rule they had to remember. "got it." they both smiled.

chaos sighed before turning around and reaching for the button that made the gate to the parking lot open. minghao and mingyu bid him a goodbye as the gate closed and the youngest was off on his date.

chaos walked down the street to the back of the arena, he shook his hands and tried not to get too nervous. he wanted to show jungwoo that he could be confident and strong, but that all went away when the older boy looked at him with his gaze, making chaos melt right there in his shoes. "you look good." jungwoo smiled at the younger boy, "thanks, you look good too."

jungwoo said he made plans for the two at a restaurant, which he assured was safe to be at. the two walked down the street talking about random things like how hot it got in chaos' hometown (las vegas), what their plans were for christmas, and how cute the one and only mark lee is.

once they arrived at the restaurant they got a booth seat against the wall. there were other people in the restaurant which jungwoo explained were all celebrities one way or another. after a couple of minutes chaos began to get less tense and finally felt relaxed.

jungwoo and chaos ordered their food, and continued to talk about random things, slowly finding out more and more about each other. they talked about their favorite things like colors, food, clothes, and music. they talked about the pets jungwoo had growing up and about their siblings. chaos had never been this open with someone so quickly before, but being around jungwoo made him feel comfortable in his own skin. he felt like he could blurt out anything and jungwoo would just smile at him, but of course chaos wouldn't do that.

the food arrived and they began to eat, taking the time to talk in between bites of food, since chaos would whine anytime jungwoo talked with food in his mouth. and even after dinner, and some dessert, they still had so much to talk about as they approached chaos' dorms.

chaos sighed, looking up at the tall apartment building "i guess this is my stop." he commented, stopping in front of the building and turning to the older.

jungwoo stopped too and just like the brunette, he turned and faced him with a warm, soft smile. "i had a good time with you tonight." jungwoo said.

"i had a good time with you too." chaos trailed, "i'd love to stay longer but minghao and mingyu are probably waiting for me." he added, jungwoo chuckling lightly.

"yeah taeyong and kun are probably wondering where i right now." jungwoo said, remembering that he told johnny and ten to tell taeyong snd kun he was out with friends, but they probably took it as a chance to watch them freak out and lose their minds.

"do you have any plans tomorrow?" chaos then asked, eager to go on another date. "i have music bank." he said rolling his eyes, knowing he'd be there all day.

"okay that's fine, they wanted me to help host for music bank since all the other music shows have 3 mc's but i said no." chaos said, regretting his decision.

"you might be able to take up their offer still, tomorrow are my last promotions, so we have a lot of time to go out." jungwoo smiled softly.

"i'll see what i can do, but i'll text you tomorrow when i find out."

jungwoo smiled before he was pulled into a soft short kiss, the younger running off with a small smile.