asami x male reader <3

mako and bolin are like your best friends. but you feel different towards mako. you like him. you've been talking to bolin about it, and he encourages you to go with it and confess your feelings to him.

and you do so.

"mako"

"y/n? yeah?"

"can i be honest with you..."

"uhh go ahead?"

"i like you..."

"i'm sorry..."

and a really pretty girl walks in, and kisses mako. your heart shatters a little and you walk out, and stand outside alone.

mako walks up to you after a while.

"y/n..."

"leave me alone"

"no"

"i said-"

"i like you too okay? but i like asami too.."

you look at eachother. he leans in and kisses you, you pull away as you see asami in the distance, in tears. she runs off and mako goes and follows her.

"asami! im sorry...i love you-"

"shut up mako, we're done for. go back to y/n."

"but..."

"i said go."

mako walks back over to you.

"im sorry mako..its my fault."

"it's not.." he hugs you.

you two get together, and everythings okay with asami now. you lot work together with korra and bolin, like nothing ever happened.

a few weeks have passed, and things are getting hard for you. you're struggling to even cope, and you decide to go away for a few days.

you hug mako and kiss him before you go.

"im sorry, but i really need this."

"its okay"

you hug asami too.

"i'm here for you if you need me y/n, always" she says and you smile.

you go off, and stay in the southern water tribe for a while.

during the time you're gone, stuff gets tense between mako and asami.

"hey asami" mako hugs her and tries to kiss her, asami isn't having it and pushes him away.

"you're with y/n."

"he isn't here"

"what?"

"i still love you, asami"

she gets pretty annoyed at him and walks off.

this happens day after day after day. asami isn't happy with him at all. he keeps trying to get on her, get back with her, while you're just on a break.

after a couple of weeks you come back, and before you could even go and see mako, asami runs up to you.

"we need to talk, now."

mako tries stopping asami.

"asami don't tell him.."

"don't tell me what?"

"NOTHING ITS NOTHING."

"mako its wrong, we're telling him."

"TELLING ME WHAT?"