zuko x male reader <3

you separated from the rest of the gaang a few days ago, you got lost, and you're still trying to find them. you're still trying to get away from zuko, who's still trying to capture aang, the avatar.

you hate being out alone, it all feels...scary to you. worst thing is, you can't even bend, but you can kind of fight. so if you're in danger, you can't really break free or fight your way out.

you're sat in a cave, alone, shivering. and then all of a sudden you hear firebending.

you step outside the cave, and see zuko there. he comes up to you and pushes you against the wall.

"where's the avatar?" he asks.

"i-i don't know"

"yes you do."

his guards look around the cave and they shake their heads. zuko looks confused.

"we're taking him." zuko says. the guards grab you, and lock you into a cell on their ship.

you sit there, shivering still. zuko comes up to your cell, and sits infront of it.

"tell me what you know."

"huh?"

"...you know what i mean"

"ive been missing for days, i have no clue where aang and the others are."

"i don't believe you."

"i'm being honest, do you think I'm gonna stay alone by myself for the sake of it? NO. i hate being alone, it scares me." you turn away from him.

"so you actually don't know?"

"yes zuko, i have no clue where they are."

"...do you k-"

"ZUKO. I HAVE NO CLUE!" you slam your hand against the cell wall.

"i-i'm sorry.." zuko says, his tone changed.

"no, i am, i shouldn't have snapped..." you turn to him again.

"whats your name again?" zuko asks.

"why?"

"just curious"

"y/n-"

"nice name"

"thank you???"

you laugh at him and he rolls his eyes.

"i guess i'll let you free, if you know nothing"

"no"

"what do you mean no?"

"did you forget what I said?"

"what?"

you roll your eyes. "i hate being alone zuko, i would rather be in this cell then to find aang, its pointless, just like you trying to find aang."

he looks at you, annoyed.

"IM DOING IT FOR MY-"

"your honour, i know, but...think about it zuko, your dad is a horrid person, and so is azula, getting the avatar wont do anything. think about it."

he sighs and takes a moment to think about it.

"i guess you're right...but now what am i meant to do?"

"join us. aang needs a firebending teacher."

"but, they'll attack me.."

"not if I'm there, by your side."