korra x male reader 2 <3

trigger warning: $u1c1d3/s3lf h4rm etc <3

you thought it was all getting better. you thought everything was okay, didn't you?

you thought wrong.

its been a few weeks since the flashbacks stopped, and that you were with korra. you decided to go back to the firenation, and stay with iroh for a bit.

before you go, korra kisses you on the cheek and hugs you tightly. you hug back.

"i know you're only going for a week, but i'm gonna miss you"

"i'm going to miss you too korra, i love you"

"i love you too, y/n"

you kiss her and keep on hugging her for a few minutes. she ruffles your hair.

"you've gotta let go at some point"

"...shut up"

she laughs. you let go of her and you two kiss again. you look like you're about to cry as you go off.

you travel on boat on your own, and reach the fire nation in a few hours. irohs already waiting there for you. you go up to him and hug him.

"nice to see you again y/n"

"thank you, for looking after me all those years, and for saving me"

"its no problem"

you smile at eachother and he takes you back to his, your bedroom is still the same, you jump onto your bed. it feels nice to be here again, even if its just for a week.

you're listening to the radio, and a warning comes on.

a warning you thought you'd never hear.

"zaheer, from the red lotus, has escaped, with the other members."

your hands start shaking, you start shaking. iroh comes in and hugs you.

"it's going to be okay, i've got you."

you cry into his chest. "i'm scared iroh"

"its okay..."

after a couple of boring days inside, you decide to take a walk.

this was your worst decision yet.

its all peaceful, you're just walking around the firenation like old times. then lava hits your back.

you shoot fire from behind you and turn around. you freeze.

zaheer laughs.

"i'll get you this time, y/n."

ming-hua grabs hold of you with her water arms, and you cut them with fire. you break free and start running. more and more lava is being thrown at you, and even zaheer is airbending at you. you keep shooting fire back, trying to burn them. you create a fire ball and throw it at zaheers face, he dodges it.

you shoot lightning at ming-hua, but she dodges and attempts to grab you again. you start running. more lava is thrown at you and you fall over. zaheer tries to suffocate you with his airbending, but you're able to shoot lightning at him before he kills you. you pass out, and ming-hua grabs you and those 3 run off with you.

you open your eyes after a couple of hours.