sokka x male reader <3

trigger warning: mentions of panic attacks/anxiety ♡

you and the gaang are sat around a fire, just chilling with eachother. you've been travelling with them for a few months, given that you're a pretty powerful metal and lavabender.

everyone else is talking and you stare at the sky. you lay down and look at the stars. your mind just focuses on them. each and everyone one of them look beautiful, and bright. some of them even connect and make shapes, it calms you for some reason.

then that moment is well...ruined.

katara and sokka start bickering over some dumb stuff and katara ends up pushing sokka...

and he lands...

on your face.

your face turns red.

"sokka, get your ass off my goddamn face."

"bLAME KATARA" he says, slowly getting up off you.

"you look red"

"maybe because yOUR ASS WAS JUST SQUASHING MY FACE?"

"ITS NOT THAT BIG?"

"ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE A FAT FACE?" OR THAT YOU JUST HAVE A SMALL ASS?"

"MY ASS IS PERFECT Y/N"

"BETTTTT"

"IT IS"

"REALLYYYY"

"YEAH"

"IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR DICK?"

"Y/N THATS RUDE" sokka crosses his arms and sulks.

"bet mines bigger ;)" you say, you don't see it, but sokka blushes.

"LETS NOT COMPARE DICK SIZES YOU TWO, SOME OF US WANT TO RELAX"

"OH SORRY MOTHER KATARA" she kicks you.

"OUCH" you look back up to the stars again, and your mind once again focuses on them. your mind then drifts into a daydream of you kissing sokka, then you jump up. the rest of the gaang look at you confused.

"i'm just gonna uhh go to bed good-night" you say walking of to your tent.

"gOOD NIGHT Y/N" sokka shouts, you smile.

"NIGHT SOKKA" you shout back. you roll into your tent and get into your sleeping bag. you lay and think about sokka. do you like him? maybe you do but, what if he's straight? what if he likes suki?

the thoughts tire you out and you end up falling asleep, even though its pretty early for you.

the next day

you're awake before everyone else. you sort your hair out and change your clothes and go out side your tent. you sit where the fire was, and focus on the ashes on the floor. your thoughts move to sokka again. you just want to cuddle him, sit on his lap and fall asleep as he strokes your hair. then it hits you again, he's probably not gay...he probably likes suki more than you. you stand no chance.

you lay down and kind of just vibe there, then aang comes out.

"hey y/n!" he says in a cheerful voice.

"aang, how are you so happy in a morning"

"uhh, don't ask me"

"i just did"

he sits next to you.

"are you okay y/n"

"yeah why"