katara x male reader <3

you've known both katara and sokka since you were kids, you grew up with them in the southern water tribe. the day them two lost their mum, you stayed with them and comforted them. they were your best friends. well thats what you thought.

you've been travelling with them and the gaang for the past year or so, and you're all currently chilling on one of the air temples. you and sokka are currently fake fighting with eachother. you water slap him with your waterbending.

"dO THAT AGAIN ITS RELAXING"

"UGH FINE" you continously hit him with the water until you freeze his arm with it.

"Y/N!"

"YEAH SOKKA?"

"UNFREEZE MEEEE...please"

"fINE" you unfreeze his arm then he runs and jumps ontop of you. you two start wrestling and katara rolls her eyes. she's jealous.

sokka eventually gets up off you and you two start laughing at eachother. katara refuses to look at the both of you.

it starts to get dark and you all sit around the fire.

"are we going to go somewhere else or are we living here the rest of our goddamn lives" you ask.

"i like it here" aang says.

"I wanna go to some waterfall thing so I can chill in it, I miss water"

"you're a waterbender?"

"nOT LIKE THAT AANG"

"I guess we could go to one..."

"REALLY?"

"yeahh tomorrow, but we come back here after"

"YAY THANKS AANG" you jump over to him and hug him, and you can see katara getting jealous again. you go back to where you were sat.

"SECRET TUNNELLLL SECRET TUNNELLLL" you start screaming and sokka joins in singing with you. katara rolls her eyes.

"i'm going to bed, good-night" she says, walking off to her tent.

"NIGHT KATARAAAA MWAH" you say. she blushes and hides in her tent. she struggles sleeping because her mind is full of thoughts of you.

you and the rest of the gang stay out for a few more hours, messing around with eachother. you end up falling into the fire.

"Y/N CRAP" sokka says. aang waterbends and puts the fire out, and you've passed out, covered in burns.

"kATARAS ASLEEP WE ARE DOOMED" sokka says. suki hugs him to try and calm him down. he starts sobbing.

toph storms over to kataras tent and earthbends at it, to wake her up.

"KATARA GET UP" she shouts.

katara slowly gets out of her tent.

"it's still night, what do you want?"

"y/n fell into the fire"

"hE DID WHAT?" she runs over to you, and her eyes start to water. she waterbends and tries to heal you. she spends about 10 minutes doing so, healing some of the burns. you wake up and jump up. sokka runs to you and hugs you. katara turns away.

"yOU'RE OKAY-" suki pulls him away.

"be careful sokka" she kisses his cheek, and katara sees that and sighs in relief.

she thought you and sokka were going to become a thing.

you sit down next to katara.

"thank you"