25.

Caribbean Island Dialect included.

Social circles were being ruined, the impossible being shed light, families probably choosing sides, a lot was going on in Spencer, but three people were in their own world under a certain roof. Taylor and her two admirers were enclosed in their cozy bubble. After a quiet and comfortable dinner on the enclosed patio, Alec was successful in having a dance with the girl who made his heart race and mind turn to mush. Their dance was no slow and romantic; it was a simple two-step with room to goof off. 
Trey sat on the sidelines, watching the two with a smile on his face. The playlist Alec chose shuffled to a popular TikTok song that made Taylor stop and laugh aloud. He chuckled when his best friend began to mouth the words. When the beat dropped to Vibe by Cookiee Kawaii, the two began to twerk in their own goofy way. Laughter filled the area, and it warmed his heart to see Taylor so carefree. He was scared for a moment when they arrived unexpectedly at her home that she would have sent them away. She admitted to them of their friends' hint of their arrival but was too far in her mind to give them a response.
Both Alec and himself planned for the night to be all about her, and it was working.

"Trey. Come on."

He raised an eyebrow at her demand; a cute pout settled on her face before she laughed at her silliness and ran towards him. Knowing what she was about to do, Trey opened his arms and accepted her lightweight on his lap with her slender arms curling around his torso. "Our little angel. Tired?" he asked softly. Alec approached them with a blanket in his hand and sat beside them. Taylor's next action made them optimistic about their future as a threesome. She instinctively placed her legs on Alec's lap and reached for his hand. The guys glanced at each other's way and shared a knowing smile. Her head was on Trey's shoulder; he boldly placed a kiss on her messy blonde hair and reveled in her warmth.

The trio stayed in silence for a few minutes until Taylor broke it. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, tesoro," Alec answered for them both. 

They went silent once more, but it wasn't awkward. Not one moment. "Wait for me," she whispered. Her hold on Alec's hand became tighter, her arm around Trey's torso pressed her slender frame closer to his, branding him. 
Alec moved forward, eradicating the space between them, and brushed his lips over her parted ones. The friends heard her shocked gasp then a blissful sigh when he did it again. "Stop teasing our angel," Trey voiced aloud. Taylor giggled at his admonishment; Alec retorted playfully and gave his blonde angel the kiss he wanted to give her all night, heck since he first met her. She raised her head from Trey's shoulder and allowed the man before her to heal her unseen wounds. Trey's presence upped the sense of security and care. As Alec answered her silent pleading for more, Trey's touch helped him in answering that call. 
Tears she thought were dried out escaped her eyes. The shaky breath she released against his lips turned out to be a sob. Alec slowly ended his kiss on her lips and reverently kissed away her tears. Trey gently turned her head to his and placed a chaste kiss on her heated cheeks, her forehead, then lips, telling her that everything will be alright. 

And she believed him. She believed both of them and their friends.

Trey kissed away her last tears, his eyes soft as he watched her. "We'll wait for you, no matter how long you take. We are yours," he said. He was speaking with his heart and not his mind.
Alec leaned further across and kissed her cheek, and moved to her neck. "We'll always be yours. Allow us to care for you. Be your strength. Can you do that for us, tesoro?" he asked of her.

"Yes. Yes, I can."

She allowed them to hold her, giving in to her grief that was mixed with happiness. She once thought the happiness was wrong because of her mother's death, but after re-reading the letter her mother left her earlier, she finally understood. Her freedom and new experiences in Spencer was her mother's last gift of love. A gift she was unable to give for so long after being trapped under that man's tyranny. Harem helped with banishing memories. The girls gave her back her teenage life, and the two guys who now held her gave her back her confidence and self-worth. They made her feel whole, beautiful, worthy of happiness, and a strong woman. Each interaction with them mended the pieces she thought was lost.